Love film/ netflix Watch

yellow lorry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Never subscribed to these, is it worth it?
Am wanting to watch the film 'rush' but rather go and by DVD thought it might be time to join. I take it rush would be available to watch on love film/ Netflix ??
MNem
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i have netflix and i don't really think its worth it (for me at least). it doesnt have a lot of famous films u would hope to be on there. also some genres are like non existant on netflix. it is pretty good for tv series though.
Tom_green_day
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lovefilm is pretty bare, as an online service however the physical service is much better.
brownbearxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I prefer Netflix, and I got an add-on for chrome that lets me watch the american one as well.
Jamerson
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by yellow lorry)
Never subscribed to these, is it worth it?
Am wanting to watch the film 'rush' but rather go and by DVD thought it might be time to join. I take it rush would be available to watch on love film/ Netflix ??
You can get a month free trial of Netflix. It requires you to enter card details but as long as you click 'do not continue membership' before the month ends, you won't be billed that way you can decide for yourself
Silver Arrows
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm currently using the free trial of Netflix on my Xbox One. Quite underwhelmed really, quite a few films missing. Two films that I really wanted to see again (Inbetweeners Movie & The Damned United) weren't there & I thought they were a lot more popular than quite a few of the films on Netflix.
Anonymous Coward
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not a great selection on Netflix. And Netflix is probably better than Lovefilm.
Neither are worth it, in my opinion
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (274)
31.53%
The paper was reasonable (423)
48.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
12.08%
It was TERRIBLE (67)
7.71%

Watched Threads