white_o
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Which exam board does aspects of narrative and studies The Great Gatsby and either Enduring Love or The Kite Runner with poetry from Tennyson and Rossetti plus two plays - A Midsummer Night's Dream with either The Importance of Being Earnest or Educating Rita with the focus being dramatic comedy for AS?

Then Elements of the Pastoral with a study of As You Like It, Brideshead Revisited and poetry from after 1945 for A2.

So, yeah, which exam board does these topics? Thanks!
stephanie1674
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Qaiys)
Which exam board does aspects of narrative and studies The Great Gatsby and either Enduring Love or The Kite Runner with poetry from Tennyson and Rossetti plus two plays - A Midsummer Night's Dream with either The Importance of Being Earnest or Educating Rita with the focus being dramatic comedy for AS?

Then Elements of the Pastoral with a study of As You Like It, Brideshead Revisited and poetry from after 1945 for A2.

I did that! it is AQA
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Qaiys)

AQA specification B

Posted from TSR Mobile
white_o
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by stephanie1674)
I did that! it is AQA

(Original post by Lucy96)
AQA specification B

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks a lot!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (124)
43.21%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (45)
15.68%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (113)
39.37%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
1.74%

Watched Threads