The Student Room Group

Funniest football chants you have heard ?

Post the funniest Chants you have heard on here.

Mine are from Bradford fans against Arsenal "Robin van persie he left coz your ****", the same to Villa but Emile Heskey

Bradford v Rotherham to the manager Steve Evans " Fat jimmy Savile, your just a fat Jimmy Savile"

Sheffield Wed v L666s " He's Jimmy Savile he shags who he wants"

Man Utd fans to police officers " We paid for you hats, what a waste of council tax we paid for your hats"

Mod Edit: - Please remember that, although you can post chants, make sure that all swearing is properly filtered. We do have a swear filter in place and any attempt to avoid this will result in a card. The entire swear word must be filtered. Thanks.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Adebayor, Adebayooooor, his dad washes Elephants & his mum's a whore!

Steve Bruce has got a big fat head, a big fat head, a big fat head.

Neville, Neville, you're a ****, you're a **** and you'll always be a ****, you'll always be a ****.

The best one has to be:

"Let's pretend, let's pretend, let's pretend we scored a goal! YEAHHHHHH" - Aston Villa fans you funny bastards.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
H - U
H - U - L
H - U - L - L
Hull
Reply 3
Original post by Silver Arrows

The best one has to be:

"Let's pretend, let's pretend, let's pretend we scored a goal! YEAHHHHHH" - Aston Villa fans you funny bastards.

I was at Anfield when they started doing this, it was hilarious. They kept going until they 'were' 5-3 up.
Lol the RVP one in that Bradford vs Arsenal game was hilarious.
Arsenal fans singing "is there a fire drill" to Spurs fans when they were walking out at 4-1 down
I like the 'you have to live here! we get to go home'
Reply 7
Was in the away end at a Sheffield Utd match at Brammal Lane and there was a Sheff Utd fan in the stand to the right of us, quite a big guy, shouting his head off at us visiting fans.

So we started singing "Does McDonalds know you're here? Doesssss McDooooooonaldssssssss know you're hereeeee?"

Whole away stand was laughing themselves silly- think even the Sheff Utd fans found it funny.
"Do you take it up the arse Lee Hughes..."
Reply 9
Original post by IMBCFC
Post the funniest Chants you have heard on here.

Mine are from Bradford fans against Arsenal "Robin van persie he left coz your ****", the same to Villa but Emile Heskey

Bradford v Rotherham to the manager Steve Evans " Fat jimmy Savile, your just a fat Jimmy Savile"

Sheffield Wed v L666s " He's Jimmy Savile he shags who he wants"

Man Utd fans to police officers " We paid for you hats, what a waste of council tax we paid for your hats"

Wasn't that last one FC united of Manchester? (Different club to man utd)
They have amazing songs :rofl:
Most of these aren't funny imo. Same old Soccer AM/schoolkid ****e.

Gays, gays, all of you are gays was good.
Reply 11
" I'd rather be a black than a Jack " cardiff to Swansea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Aston Villa "Let's pretend we scored a goal...... ..WHEEYYYYYY!"

West Ham v Man City "You're nothing special, we lose every week!"

Hahaha
Reply 13
Louis suarez your teeth are offside!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Please remember that, although you can post chants, make sure that all swearing is properly filtered. We do have a swear filter in place and any attempt to avoid this will result in a card. The entire swear word must be filtered. Thanks.
Original post by River85
Please remember that, although you can post chants, make sure that all swearing is properly filtered. We do have a swear filter in place and any attempt to avoid this will result in a card. The entire swear word must be filtered. Thanks.

What about the videos?
Yaya / Kolo cracks me up everytime.
Reply 17
Original post by Wilfred Little
What about the videos?

No unfiltered swearing has ever been allowed and this includes videos.

The only swearing no video I've seen so far is bastard which isn't in the filter. If you see any then please report them.
Reply 18
He's coming for you
He's coming for you
Harry Potter
He's coming for you

West Ham to Jonjo Shelvey
Original post by River85
No unfiltered swearing has ever been allowed and this includes videos.

The only swearing no video I've seen so far is bastard which isn't in the filter. If you see any then please report them.

And common sense has left the building. People who enter the thread, expecting football chants, will be expecting videos with a naughty word or two in them.

No chance I'm reporting anything, football forum is the best part of the forum cos of the sensible modding hopefully it stays that way.

Quick Reply

Latest