The Student Room Group

I fell of my bike today and cut my knee and face?

And there were these 12 year kids laughing at me. I wanted to punch the **** out of them.
cheers for the input and misuse of a question mark darling
Did you have a boner when you fell of the bike ?
off*

Reply 4
Original post by cel93
And there were these 12 year kids laughing at me. I wanted to punch the **** out of them.

Are you okay? How're you feeling now?
you sound like a right pussy lol
Reply 6
Original post by cel93

You'll forget it in a few days.
Reply 7
Ouch! Hope your feeling better now OP :smile:
Reply 8
Never mind, you will be the big 12 year old one day, and you will be able to laugh at folk.
Reply 9
Original post by Jamerson
Are you okay? How're you feeling now?

Horrible. If I could turn back time I wouldn't fall off my bike
Reply 10
Original post by cel93
Horrible. If I could turn back time I wouldn't fall off my bike

If only it were as simple as being able to choose. Are your injuries serious?
Reply 11
If only it were as simple as being able to choose. Are your injuries serious?

Not that I know of. Just a few cuts and bruises. :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by cel93
Not that I know of. Just a few cuts and bruises. :smile:

I hope they heal up promptly :smile:
And I hope you aren't dwelling on those bystanders who were unkind to you, it is unfortunate that people can be so thoughtless to the feelings of others. Don't give it any more thought.
Reply 13
There, there.
Reply 14
I hope they heal up promptly :smile:
And I hope you aren't dwelling on those bystanders who were unkind to you, it is unfortunate that people can be so thoughtless to the feelings of others. Don't give it any more thought.

Thank you. :smile:
Am not really annoyed now, think I was just more annoyed at the time as it was just after me hurting my face and knee.
Reply 15
Original post by cel93
Thank you. :smile:
Am not really annoyed now, think I was just more annoyed at the time as it was just after me hurting my face and knee.

Yes, I can imagine it made a nasty experience far nastier. I hope you're not seriously hurt, and I wish you all the best in life. Please, take care
Reply 16
Don't worry, it will heal over the time :smile: People always laugh when someone else falls down. I flew in the air off my bike, the front wheel was half bent and I came home with painful ankle and bones, gladly I've covered my head so avoided hitting it into asphalted road. Everyone else were laughing and pointing at me but I didn't care. Well, I accidentally called one girl I knew a bad word starting with c, just because, I really wanted to let it out and she's done bad things to me in the past.
At least you weren't killed by a massive truck driver during rush hour in London. It's madness there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest