The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Has anyone heard from the art college?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jeaniefirth
I just followed their advice to the letter - but I put in quite a wide spread of my work, so although I want to do painting, I put in some of my 3D work and stuff. I hope it's good enough. I sent pretty much the same thing to Glasgow as well, with some minor alterations.
I hope you get good news from them, I'm just feeling a little impatient now that all of my friends are getting offers from all their unis and I haven't heard from any of mine.

Have you heard yet?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 21
Original post by Edenre
It's getting there, I have pretty much everything, I need to mount it all up though :smile: Hows yours?

and awesome! At least I kinda know someone now haha xD I'm so nervous because it's my first interview but really excited to go :biggrin:

I have it finished because I had an interview at Leeds college of art also for illustration a few days ago (and I got a place :biggrin:)
but I need to make it a bit neater for edinburgh, and not take it in a thorntons bag, haha!

Yeah it's nice to kinda know someone else who is going! At least it's not a one on one interview, it's just all on the portfolio, which I think is good (:

I'll have to look out for you there! (:
Reply 22
Original post by chlmar05
Have you heard yet?

I got a rejection the other day. Fingers crossed for my other options though, eh?
Reply 23
Original post by Claramt
I've applied for a BA in photography and have still heard nothing :/

Heard yet?
Reply 24
Original post by jeaniefirth
I got a rejection the other day. Fingers crossed for my other options though, eh?

ah so sorry to hear that! yeah good luck!!!

Quick Reply

Latest