Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey guys
I have a friend on whatsapp I don't know whether she blocked me or not... But I can't see her profile picture anymore (usually there's is a square icon on the top of the right hand corner) but now it disappeared but I can still see her last seen. Does that mean she has blocked me ?
Gaucat
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The pic problem could be a bug on whatsapp.

Try and send a message and if you only get one tick even when shes gone online, then you're prob. blocked. Because the first tick is saying the message has been sent fron your end. The second tick means that your friend's phone has received it.

If shes gone online or she is online and you dont get that second tick, then that means that you been most likely blocked. Or your whatsapps gone haywire
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Thank you for the advice yea maybe I should try it out later
Gaucat
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No worries Give it a shot :L You can always confront your friend (last resort) if you think she has blocked you. Good luck!
Lucy_h_86
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So what does it mean if my friend whose profile pic has disappeared completely and his WhatsApp status is gone. This is after my friend texted me to say we are going out for dinner Monday and that he’s out with his mum and he’ll text me later. I sent a messaged and I only got one tick so made me think he’s blocked me....or maybe he’s got no signal. So I got my friend to save his number on her phone and his WhatsApp pic is there? He did this before and said 5days later he broke his phone and got it back. I’m I blocked?? Weird how he said we go for dinner and said he’ll text me later and blocked me? I’ve tried calling him on my phone not WhatsApp and it keeps saying phone switched off. Called from my work phone and same answer phone switched off. Help. He has a couple of my books I need to revise x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.34%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (25)
14.12%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed