The Student Room Group

dealing with scroungers

There is this kid at university who constantly scroungers others food etc Like if you have cans of lager on your room he will be like 'oh cheers mate' and pick one up and then say 'can I have that'. He also scrounges if you are eating pizza he would want a slice he also openly steals food out of the fridge, I find it really rude and awkward.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
When he asks you ''can I have that?'' you say no, it's pretty simple. He probably doesn't think anyone minds as you all just keep giving.
My 'friend' is a scrounger and I told him off. He still does it. Just make sure he doesn't scrounge off you!
you say no. Its not hard
Reply 4
You say sure, and then tell them how much it will cost. If they treat you like a shop they can get food from, you treat them like a customer :tongue:
Just say no
Oh these people are the worst.

I know this *****r at Uni who tucks in to anything somebody else is having without asking. Even when he does ask, he barely waits for the reply. Its a real invasion of personal space tbh.

I think the best way to deal with it is to leap at him/her and shout "No! MINE!!!!!" before they get their mits on your kebab. They'll be taken aback and probably leave you alone forever. Good riddance!

Quick Reply

Latest