The Student Room Group

What can you not stand TV / Film or Music wise?

i cant stand Made in Chelsea

High School Musical

or One Direction.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
One Direction, Waterloo road and the bloody Voice
Star Wars

Game of Thrones

Lord of the Rings

Ellie Goulding

Little Mix

Union J (anything X factor)
Reply 3
Rap.
Singer/Songwriters who think thier music is so much more legitimate than pop because they can play 2 chords.

Singing on TV, I always change the channel if someone starts singing, ALWAYS.

American TV shows that put 8 week breaks between episodes for no particular reason.

People who think Staged Reality shows are an accurate depiction of people's lives.
Reply 5
Towie, X Factor.
Keeping up with the kardashains
Jersey shore
16 and pregnant, sweet 16
X factor
Anything on E4, the entire channel seems to be set up to piss me off. Most BBC programming, but particularly anything involving dancing. Channel 4's attempts to be 'shocking'.

Any needless, purile, recycled comedy film with a **** script which seems to have been churned out of Hollywood solely because somebody had a contract to make 'a film' and that was what popped out of their studio. For some reason, comedy films of this nature annoy me more than any other kind. They tend to be sold with the 'stars' making a silly face on the side of a bus, next to an annoyingly bad tagline.

Materialistic RnB/rap, boy/girlbands with questionable talent, anything from a musical.
Original post by chocolatesauce
Keeping up with the kardashains
Jersey shore
16 and pregnant, sweet 16
X factor

I totally agree.
I cant stand any of these either.
Friends.
I never understood the hype that surrounded this show.
Harry Hill
Reply 11
Towie/GeordieShore/MadeinChelsea ect.

Dubstep.
Original post by MidnightDream
Harry Hill

YES this. And most comedians tbh, with a few exceptions like Michael Mcintyre and Dara O'Briain.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Home and Away and Neighbours.
Anything with Cheryl Cole :grr:
Reply 15
Original post by russellsteapot
Anything on E4, the entire channel seems to be set up to piss me off. Most BBC programming, but particularly anything involving dancing. Channel 4's attempts to be 'shocking'.

Completely agree. Their attempts to push the envelope are massively annoying. All this "bold and brave" stuff they promote...usually it's just people with deformities or ridiculous stuff like 'Psychopath Night'.
Reply 16
Family Guy.

Really ****ty obvious comedy. Never clever, witty or satirical.
Reply 17
Justin biebers character more so than his music

Reality shows involving kardashians or similar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
The Walking Dead. I'd rather watch paint dry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by russellsteapot

Any needless, purile, recycled comedy film with a **** script which seems to have been churned out of Hollywood solely because somebody had a contract to make 'a film' and that was what popped out of their studio. For some reason, comedy films of this nature annoy me more than any other kind. They tend to be sold with the 'stars' making a silly face on the side of a bus, next to an annoyingly bad tagline.

Materialistic RnB/rap, boy/girlbands with questionable talent, anything from a musical.

:lol:

I agree with most of what you've said..

So, what type of shows do you like?

Quick Reply

Latest