The Student Room Group

Manchester Pharmacy Interview 2014

Has anyone had an interview at manchester for pharmacy? If so what was it like? I've got an interview there tomorrow, soooooo nervous
Reply 1
Haha, I also have one tomorrow. So i'll guess i'll see you there at some point. You're definitely not the only one that's nervous.
Reply 2
what type of calculation questions do they ask about? what type of questions actually in general?
Hi guys I've got my interview for Manchester tomorrow? Do you mind if I ask what kind of questions do they ask and what is the test like? Thankyou xx
Reply 4
Hi how did your interview go? What did they ask you?
Reply 5
Got mine tomorrow :redface:
Reply 6
Had my interview on Wednesday. It wasn't too bad, just the general why pharmacy and why manchester, nothing too difficult! The calculations are just long multiplication and division, it's really not bad. And you don't have to get them all right, I know for a fact I didn't and I still got an offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Wasnt a tough interview, just simple preparation will do you wonders and I got an offer:biggrin:
Reply 8
Hi guys, I'm applying for entry into 2015 and I've got an interview for next Wednesday. Just wanted to ask if we're allowed calculators in the calculations assessment and could you give me examples of what Q's they could ask. Thanks.
Reply 9
Did they ask any ethics questions? And apparently a 3rd/4th year student sits in on the interview with you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending