The Student Room Group

The Challenge NCS 2014- Comfirmed dates

Hey guys! Are any of you guys doing The Challenge this year. What are your confirmed dates? Just wanted to know...so I am not alone:-) LOL

Scroll to see replies

any one? 7th july? 14th july? August? cos it wud be cool if we were in the same group..and we knew each other before and I feel like I chose an unpopular date...
is anyone doing the challenge in 2014 ..with the ncs?
I am doing the 30th June-17July :smile::smile:
Original post by ennahaspatience

Hey! aw ok...well I hope u have fun den!

Thanx fr replying...looks like oonesdoing it on he 7th july or the 14th

:rolleyes:
Original post by cheerupgrrl5:)
Hey! aw ok...well I hope u have fun den!

Thanx fr replying...looks like oonesdoing it on he 7th july or the 14th

:rolleyes:

I originally booked the 7th july.. but that was before i paid. Then i changed to the 30th
I originally booked the 7th july.. but that was before i paid. Then i changed to the 30th

oh I paid and booked on the 7th however nw I knw that there are summer schools...I don't knw wat to do!? help!!! Is it too risky to change?
oh I paid and booked on the 7th however nw I knw that there are summer schools...I don't knw wat to do!? help!!! Is it too risky to change?

Yes it is, i advise that you don't change and use this as an opportunity to make new friends and step out of your comfort zone. You already have the place, so don't comprise it because you would rather be with your mates. Summer schools.. there is always next year or in August
Yes it is, i advise that you don't change and use this as an opportunity to make new friends and step out of your comfort zone. You already have the place, so don't comprise it because you would rather be with your mates. Summer schools.. there is always next year or in August

Thanx sooo much! so helpful:smile::wink::redface:
Anyone going on the 7th July this year to the challenge?
Reply 10

Me too! See you there? I made a point of picking a date separate from my friends and now I'm regretting it
Original post by Aaliyah0_0
Me too! See you there? I made a point of picking a date separate from my friends and now I'm regretting it

Don't worry, you probably make tons of new friends. It's going to be fun :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Aaliyah0_0

Hey, don't worry...there are going to be loads of people just like us..so we r all in the same situation:smile:

Me and my frends decied to go togther but they changed the date so I'm just going accept it and be positive.

I read somewhere that going without your frends will allow you be more confident.

:-)
I chose 16th august to the 31st august..

and I didn't bother asking any friends for their dates because part of it is to meet new people :P :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Original_Guy
I chose 16th august to the 31st august..

and I didn't bother asking any friends for their dates because part of it is to meet new people :P :smile:

TRUE!!!
TRUE!!!

did you get a letter posted to you? ^^
did you get a letter posted to you? ^^

yh// I got a call furst and den a letter...u as well init?:smile:
yh// I got a call furst and den a letter...u as well init?:smile:

Yep ^,^

are you gonna go to the information evening thingy they mentioned in the letter? :colondollar:
Yep ^,^

are you gonna go to the information evening thingy they mentioned in the letter? :colondollar:

Yh! cos if u don't then how will u knw wats going on...ur going to yh?
Yh! cos if u don't then how will u knw wats going on...ur going to yh?

hmmm, fair enough :s Yeah...probably :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest