The Student Room Group

Stuck on Gcse options

I want to be a play therapist so I'm definitely doing health and social care but I don't know weather to do geography or art for my second. We only have two options. I think geography will help me more but I am desperate to do art. Will art help me or am I better off doing geography?
Original post by Noocle
I want to be a play therapist so I'm definitely doing health and social care but I don't know weather to do geography or art for my second. We only have two options. I think geography will help me more but I am desperate to do art. Will art help me or am I better off doing geography?

If you want good grades, pick the ones that you love doing cause if you choose a subject that you don't like you might end up regretting it
Reply 2
Sorry, it's probably rather late but... ART IS A HUGE WORKLOAD! I absolutely love doing art, as I do it to relax and enjoy, but doing it for GCSE at school is seriously the bane of my life as its so stressful, takes up all my evenings and is very difficult to get a good grade in unless you spend your whole life working on it. I am currently trying to drop it as my other grades have fallen a lot since I began it, although six months ago I would never have believed it possible. I would definitely suggest doing Geography, it may seem boring but it won't take over your life, and won't affect your other subjects and remember Art is a huge commitment :frown:
Reply 3
Art is stressful. Just Saying

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending