maggra
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... I made applications in November 2013. On my side, there is still information that is not eligible for Student Finance. Representative of the College called this with me four weeks ago and Finance student employee said that my apliacation is completed successfully, and I have to wait for the documents within two weeks. 2 weeks ago we called again and was told the same thing. My account student finance is not changed. College reprimands for payment and I do not know what we already do .... Help please
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by maggra)
I'm studying... I made applications in November 2013. On my side, there is still information that is not eligible for Student Finance. Representative of the College called this with me four weeks ago and Finance student employee said that my apliacation is completed successfully, and I have to wait for the documents within two weeks. 2 weeks ago we called again and was told the same thing. My account student finance is not changed. College reprimands for payment and I do not know what we already do .... Help please
Hi maggra, welcome to TSR! :tsr:

Sorry to hear about your student finance issues - there may be something to help you in the student finance support section - I hope this helps!

if you have any questions about TSR, just ask
~ Aquamarine ~
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by maggra)
Hey welcome

I'm afraid i can't help you with your problem, but maybe you will be able to get some help and advice if you ask in the Student Finance forum
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (40)
14.18%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (92)
32.62%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (36)
12.77%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (23)
8.16%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
6.03%
I think it's an unfair expectation (71)
25.18%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.06%

Watched Threads