The Student Room Group

My girlfriends housemates from hell

Hey!

So basically me and my girlfriend are at different universities in a long distance relationship, and my girlfriends found her house for next year and signed the lease etc with 2 of her friends who absolutely hate me for no reason. Long story short, we had an argument over something that was her fault, she over exaggerated the story to them and now they dislike me. One of the girls is saying now that I'm not allowed to come round and see my girlfriend and that she'll phone the police if I did so?

The girl's an absolute nutter, but where do I stand on this? Can she really refuse me entry even though my girlfriend pays the same amount of rent? It's pathetic and immature in my opinion!

Any help??
I think it's up to your girlfriend to put this right - she needs to admit that she exaggerated (presumably to cast herself in a better light) and to tell the girls to give you a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Musie Suzie
I think it's up to your girlfriend to put this right - she needs to admit that she exaggerated (presumably to cast herself in a better light) and to tell the girls to give you a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As Suzie says, it's certainly something that your partner needs to deal with. I'd say to keep a wide berth from her friend in the meantime, she sounds like a bloody loony :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest