science_geeks
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by davidtyoember)
https://www.youtube.com/alevelscientist

you may find this helpful.

In chem last year I went from an E to a B and in bio i went from a U to an A, I think it's quite possible.

id recommend testing yourself with papers and then studying the topics you didn't quite understand.
Hi, sorry I know this is an old post but, I'm in a similar situation at the moment I'm getting Es in biology but I have been predicted a B. I'm trying everything I can at the moment but it just doesn't seem to be working. Are there any videos or websites or resources that you'd recommend? I'm really stuck and any help would be much appreciated
_Mikaaa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by science_geeks)
Hi, sorry I know this is an old post but, I'm in a similar situation at the moment I'm getting Es in biology but I have been predicted a B. I'm trying everything I can at the moment but it just doesn't seem to be working. Are there any videos or websites or resources that you'd recommend? I'm really stuck and any help would be much appreciated
Use past papers on physics and maths tutor once u have finished learning a topic. Make your revision nots short but make sure you include key points/words and processes
science_geeks
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by _Mikaaa)
Use past papers on physics and maths tutor once u have finished learning a topic. Make your revision nots short but make sure you include key points/words and processes
Thanks, I use physics and maths tutor already for past paper questions. It’s when I sit down to mark my answers there just way off from the mark scheme 😕 like recently I’ve done the end of chapter photosynthesis questions and all my answers have been so different to the mark scheme, don’t know what to do 🙁
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
tesconyc
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
cramming has always served me well but now there is too much content to cram
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
BigManDan69
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks for the advice!
BigManDan69
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Smoke peng kushhhhhhhhhh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (81)
14.11%
Yes - a food allergy (61)
10.63%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (15)
2.61%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (15)
2.61%
No (402)
70.03%

Watched Threads