The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Because there are lots of Asians in your town?
That's like gluing chicken flavoured crisps to a chicken, and then saying it's too chickeney...

Disproportionately high number of Asians in your town :. all shops in your town will have a disproportionately high number of Asian clientelle.
numero sept
I live in a town with a lot of Asians.

Nearly all of the chicken and chips shops are run by Asians and most of their clientele are Asian. Why?

Is chicken and chips and popular food in Pakistan/India/Bangladesh or something? :confused:

Aren't Asians from China and Japan as well?
numero sept
I live in a town with a lot of Asians.

Nearly all of the chicken and chips shops are run by Asians and most of their clientele are Asian. Why?

Is chicken and chips and popular food in Pakistan/India/Bangladesh or something? :confused:

I am not exactly sure what of chicken and chip shop is but maybe they appear popular with the Asian community because you are in an area which is highly populated with the Asian community.
Reply 5
happydinosaur
I am not exactly sure what of chicken and chip shop is but maybe they appear popular with the Asian community because you are in an area which is highly populated with the Asian community.

What I've found is that they're most popular with blacks, and then the Asians tend to follow like sheep.
Reply 6
David Beckham
Aren't Asians from China and Japan as well?

yeah they can be but i dont think the poster was talking about them.
i live in a very mixed area and ive also noticed that all the chicken shops are run by indian people too.
mmm i want chicken and chips now
It's a good business opportunity...cheap to set up and run, and everyone loves chicken and chips!
Reply 8
shady lane
It's a good business opportunity...cheap to set up and run, and everyone loves chicken and chips!

thats true :biggrin: i know i do!
Reply 9
chicken>>fish
ssmoose
chicken>>fish
A decent fresh fish>>>>>>>>>>>any kind of chicken any day.:p:
Reply 11
chicken and chips with gravy. mmmmm.
Reply 12
I like good old fashioned fish and chips, not fish and chip shops which have turned into kebab type shops if you know what I mean.

Theres only one 'proper' fish and chip shop by me now, all of the others are now kebab shops which sell fish and chips, but its not the same! The chips are frozen fries, not proper chips! Rant over lol!!! :p:
Chicken and chips is for black people.

What?
You were all thinking it.
Reply 14
Phonicsdude

What?

no we werent!
typical....someone would have to go and say that :rolleyes:
Phonicsdude

What?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply 16
shady lane
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah i agree :five:
lol@serious replies.

But yeh, I agree. Phonicsdude is such a racist. Im gonna neg rep him tomorrow. :mad:
Reply 18
Paul, you're the laughingest. They're not used to your humour in F and D
Reply 19
The only chicken and chips I like are from Nandos. Mmmmmm.

Latest