Extended project related to dentistry

Watch this thread
farahliyaana
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi! Im an A level student and I need help with the topic that could related to my course.
Im thinking of "How abscess teeth could affect you neurologically" Or should I go for "The Effect of an Acidic Environment on Dental Amalgam" ? Which would make more sense and more fun to search with lots of information could be found? please help me thank you!
orange.bananna
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by farahliyaana)
Hi! Im an A level student and I need help with the topic that could related to my course.
Im thinking of "How abscess teeth could affect you neurologically" Or should I go for "The Effect of an Acidic Environment on Dental Amalgam" ? Which would make more sense and more fun to search with lots of information could be found? please help me thank you!
Before picking a topic I think you need to think carefully about how you're going to source the information you include in your extended project. I would do some research into both and then do the project that you are able to access the most information on.
farahliyaana
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by orange.bananna)
Before picking a topic I think you need to think carefully about how you're going to source the information you include in your extended project. I would do some research into both and then do the project that you are able to access the most information on.
But I don't know where to start ._.
orange.bananna
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by farahliyaana)
But I don't know where to start ._.
That's kind of the point I was trying to make. The issue when you're in school is that you don't have access to a lot of the online journal articles - so you need to pick a topic that you can easily get information on. I would say a topic that is less obscure is likely to be easier to get sources for as there will just be more information out there that is free and easy to obtain.

So before deciding on a topic - do some research to see just how easy it's going to be to source the information you need.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (60)
66.67%
No (23)
25.56%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
7.78%

Watched Threads