NancyHowell
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So my application was process mid- december, and I've only heard back for an interview from one university (Cardiff). I applied to UWE, Plymouth and BCU (Birmingham City Uni) too, but they haven't got back to me and I'm starting to panic. How long did it take for them to respond with an interview?!! And is anyone else still waiting?!

Nancy,
lillith
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by NancyHowell)
So my application was process mid- december, and I've only heard back for an interview from one university (Cardiff). I applied to UWE, Plymouth and BCU (Birmingham City Uni) too, but they haven't got back to me and I'm starting to panic. How long did it take for them to respond with an interview?!! And is anyone else still waiting?!

Nancy,
Give them a call. They won't mind. I was waiting for UCLan, so I called admissions and tey were helpful and even said I would be invited for an interview, they just hadn't set the date yet
NancyHowell
Rep:
?
(Original post by lillith)
Give them a call. They won't mind. I was waiting for UCLan, so I called admissions and tey were helpful and even said I would be invited for an interview, they just hadn't set the date yet
I may give that a try actually! Just getting more and more anxious about it the more time goes on and I haven't heard! Thanks
Grim_Squeaker
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by NancyHowell)

Nancy,
I'm applying for physio so different course but also at Plymouth and not heard back from them yet either so don't panic too much.
NancyHowell
Rep:
?
(Original post by Grim_Squeaker)
I'm applying for physio so different course but also at Plymouth and not heard back from them yet either so don't panic too much.
I've got an interview for Birmingham and Plymouth now .. they came within 2 days of each other in the half term . I got a letter through from Plymouth and then track changed 3 working days after I got the letter . GOOD LUCK GUYS
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (11)
8.53%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (13)
10.08%
No, but maybe I will look into it (36)
27.91%
No and I wouldn't consider it (69)
53.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise