The Student Room Group

Acca part qualified want to do a degree

Hi all,

I have reading a lot here and it seems so many good people out there giving good advices, as its my 1st post so bear with me if im a bit naive in this.

I have passed ACCA f1 to F7 papers and before that I had completed and passed all exams of CAT by ACCA some of you would know what that is, I have very good GCSE and A levels equivalents grades too.

now I am stuck in middle as most of graduates jobs are for university graduate not acca and most wont even consider part qualified so I have finally decided to do BA Hons Accounting and finance degree luckily I got an unconditional offer for one direct entry to year 3 of a degree, I asked the university would be any different to any one starting from year 1 and i am being told it will be same and will give me oppurtunity to apply for graduate jobs,

so can someone please advice me if its the right track i have chosen, also i was considering to continue ACCA along with degree so maybe when I am graduated next year I would be almost ACCA qualified and a degree as well, but then as most of training contracts make you study for qualification so i thought whats the point of continuing acca.

can somebody please help me to see the sence whether i shud contnue with acca along my degree.

any input would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Reply 1
is there no one to help...???
Reply 2
Still no one..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending