The Student Room Group

Dating sites?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Student10000
A lot of guys succumb to that. They automatically think that's the only way. You'll always get some guy who would go for any girl, yet it wouldn't be like that the other way around.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very true. Don't think there's too much wrong with a little inequality though :-)
Nothing wrong with a free drink :wink: (JK, don't like them because that's taking advantage and again I feel like it leads to friend-zoning/owing someone. Don't get girls who do it all night o.o )

Original post by jay2013
It's not my soul that needs saving. It's yours :-D

:rolleyes: tutut, I had higher hope for the men of TSR
Original post by Inazuma

:rolleyes: tutut, I had higher hope for the men of TSR

Well I had higher hope for someone studying law :rolleyes:

I'm very disappointed in you MM
Original post by Inazuma
Very true. Don't think there's too much wrong with a little inequality though :-)
Nothing wrong with a free drink :wink: (JK, don't like them because that's taking advantage and again I feel like it leads to friend-zoning/owing someone. Don't get girls who do it all night o.o )

Hahaha. Of course you'd be happy receiving those drinks! Which I'm sure you often get!

If it's for friends then you always get it back later on. I know girls who literally expect men to buy them drinks. Then joke to their friends how they spent so little.

It's strange though, when a girl buys you a drink! Not the norm for most guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
I dont know any kinda hope I never have to use 1 but got a feeling ill end up doing so. Makes me feel so pathetic!
Original post by Jakeh
I dont know any kinda hope I never have to use 1 but got a feeling ill end up doing so. Makes me feel so pathetic!

you searching my quotes sexy

[email protected]
Actually most of the dating sites are for young generation. If you search, you will get a huge number of dating sites. Most of them are paid. If you don't want o pay, then you have to look for free dating sites.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending