The Student Room Group

How to develop a idgaf attitude?

I want to step out of my comfort zone and experience new things. So how can i develop this mindset.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Watch Yes Man and adopt his philosophy?
Reply 2
When making a decision to do something, there are two voices in your head, one of them says ''yes do it'', the other says ''don't do it''. You must develop a third voice in your head which overcomes the two voices in your head. This voice must say ''yolo'' every time you get an idea to do something out of your comfort zone. Once you develop your inner yolo you can fully live your life.
Be a rebel. Actually don't give a ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Create a situation in your mind whereby people are either judging you positively or not at all, you can't get everyone to like you so just don't bother, be friendly, be yourself, really grab life by the horns & go for it! :smile:
Reply 5
Draw £200 from your bank account.
Travel as far away from home as possible using that £200, so that you have no money left - I'm talking into Europe here.
Get home. No calling mum or dad.
Be Madonna. I don't give a.
Original post by Khallil
I've got a 1 step foolproof plan:

1. dgaf

How did you come up with something like that :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Think about all the **** s you give. Throw them out the window.
Reply 9
Grow a moustache.

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10
[video="youtube;W6C8jRdbNXQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6C8jRdbNXQ[/video]
Reply 11
Just don't think. Do.
Reply 12
lose all self respect
Reply 13
just stop giving f*cks. Do whatever you want (still be respectful and responsible though)
Reply 14
Spend time doing things alone in public.
Lowkey take up parkour if you have a club near you coz after a little while you tend to build a f*ck it mentality from constantly nearly killing yourself in a controlled environment.
It doesn't happen overnight. Talk to yourself when you're nervous and anxious, give yourself that artificial confidence. It gets easier

Quick Reply