The Student Room Group

Why the **** don't leggings fit me properly??

before anyone assumes i'm fat, i'm not, i'm a size 8. for some reason no matter what size or style of leggings I buy I get ****ing camel toe :angry: and my arse looks ****ing huge. I don't wear leggings with tops, I usually shove a dress on top but that's because I don't really have an option of just wearing leggings and a top (I wouldn't go out of the house with leggings and a top but it'd be nice to have the option of wearing it around the house).

I don't really know what to do, every other girl that wears leggings manages to look fine in them so why the hell is it not working for me?

http://www.asos.com/Women/Sale/Trousers-Leggings/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=1928&Rf935=4061&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=36&sort=-1#state=Rf935%3D4061&parentID=-1&pge=0&pgeSize=-1&sort=-1

if you look at the link and look at the women in leggings they look perfectly normal, no huge arse sticking out and no camel toe. I know the arse sticking out thing is just the way my body is and everyone's is different but what the **** is up with leggings looking weird on me?

Scroll to see replies

Leggings aren't for everyone babe.
Original post by ed-sheerans-cat
before anyone assumes i'm fat, i'm not, i'm a size 8. for some reason no matter what size or style of leggings I buy I get ****ing camel toe :angry: and my arse looks ****ing huge. I don't wear leggings with tops, I usually shove a dress on top but that's because I don't really have an option of just wearing leggings and a top (I wouldn't go out of the house with leggings and a top but it'd be nice to have the option of wearing it around the house).

I don't really know what to do, every other girl that wears leggings manages to look fine in them so why the hell is it not working for me?

http://www.asos.com/Women/Sale/Trousers-Leggings/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=1928&Rf935=4061&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=36&sort=-1#state=Rf935%3D4061&parentID=-1&pge=0&pgeSize=-1&sort=-1

if you look at the link and look at the women in leggings they look perfectly normal, no huge arse sticking out and no camel toe. I know the arse sticking out thing is just the way my body is and everyone's is different but what the **** is up with leggings looking weird on me?

Why on earth would that be a problem?
Reply 3
it's just the way your body is made. There's nothing wrong with it, there's nothing wrong with you; it's just one of those things

-EDIT-

and the heavily doctored photographs of catalogue models should never be the people anyone has to compare themselves to
(edited 10 years ago)
Let us decide if they look weird; post camel toe pls.
Original post by manchesterunited15
Why on earth would that be a problem?

because I am one of those awkward people who DETESTS attention, from anyone. plus it looks odd on me. i'm not particularly tall and yeah. just looks weird on me i think.
Original post by Secretnerd123
Leggings aren't for everyone babe.

:frown: but they're so comfyyy
Original post by michaelhaych
Let us decide if they look weird; post camel toe pls.

hahahaha no :colonhash:
Have you tried different leggings? I know me and my friends all have our own brand that we love and refuse to try another, for me it's George

I don't like like wearing leggings and just a top, so I have some vest tops from primark (only £2) and they're not too long but decent enough and I wear a black top with leggings and put my top over :smile:
Why hide your pins under some leggings? The time is now to show flesh and experiment. :flutter:
Original post by NatashaLee
Have you tried different leggings? I know me and my friends all have our own brand that we love and refuse to try another, for me it's George

I don't like like wearing leggings and just a top, so I have some vest tops from primark (only £2) and they're not too long but decent enough and I wear a black top with leggings and put my top over :smile:

I've tried some from Primark, New Look, George and Internacionale. They all do the same. I don't want to have to spend loads of money on leggings only for me to not end up wearing them again apart from when i'm ill/not leaving the house.

and I agree with you. I wouldn't ever wear a short top with them. always something that covers my ass.
Reply 11

because you need to do some squats
Original post by Maximillion.
Why hide your pins under some leggings? The time is now to show flesh and experiment. :flutter:

I wear a scarf to school and that's be awkward as hell :tongue:
Original post by tehforum
because you need to do some squats

I squat. Now what? :tongue:
Reply 14
I squat. Now what? :tongue:

Squat more.
Original post by tehforum
Squat more.

and that's going to stop the camel toe right?
Leggings are hideous, this is a blessing in disguise
Reply 17
Hello again!

Bloody hell you sound stressed.. just wear a skirt on top?:colonhash: it can't be that much more uncomfortable if you do that, right?

I know nothing about wearing leggings so... :innocent:
Reply 18
and that's going to stop the camel toe right?

nah, but squats are good for you anyway

embrace the camel toe

or don't wear leggings at all
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Leggings are hideous, this is a blessing in disguise

but they're so comfortable :redface: and i'm sick and tired of wearing jeans/trousers all the time

Quick Reply

Latest