The Student Room Group

Why the **** don't leggings fit me properly??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ed-sheerans-cat
oh, I think exposing the bra under sheer shirts/dresses was in fashion right now? maybe it isn't anymore, idk. but my a level chemistry teacher loves to show the class what bra she's wearing every bloody lesson. how she gets away with wearing sheer shirts and her bra showing I have no idea.

Wtf.. but I've also seen black underwear through white dresses :K:

What happened to modesty?! :cry:
Original post by TheBBQ
Wtf.. but I've also seen black underwear through white dresses :K:

What happened to modesty?! :cry:

some people think it looks nice. contrasting colours and all that :tongue:
Reply 42
some people think it looks nice. contrasting colours and all that :tongue:

Lol! I take it you're not one of those people though? :tongue:
Original post by TheBBQ
Lol! I take it you're not one of those people though? :tongue:

oh god no :eek:
Original post by meenu89
Unless it is a long top, which cover the aforementioned area...

Yes as long as it's covered I suppose.

oh no, I don't ever wear leggings and top OUTSIDE the house! just like i'd never wear sweatpants/nightwear outside the house. and I completely agree with you, the amount of times in school i've ended up seeing girls underwear because they haven't realised their leggings are see through is just ugh

Ahh I see! I forgive you then.
Reply 45
oh god no :eek:

Good to see someone with sense in this crazy modern world we live in :smile:
Reply 46
Prob the material you buy.
Reply 47
Maybe it is because you are a cat belonging to Ed Sheeran?
Reply 48
before anyone assumes i'm fat, i'm not, i'm a size 8. for some reason no matter what size or style of leggings I buy I get ****ing camel toe :angry: and my arse looks ****ing huge. I don't wear leggings with tops, I usually shove a dress on top but that's because I don't really have an option of just wearing leggings and a top (I wouldn't go out of the house with leggings and a top but it'd be nice to have the option of wearing it around the house).

I don't really know what to do, every other girl that wears leggings manages to look fine in them so why the hell is it not working for me?

http://www.asos.com/Women/Sale/Trousers-Leggings/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=1928&Rf935=4061&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=36&sort=-1#state=Rf935%3D4061&parentID=-1&pge=0&pgeSize=-1&sort=-1

if you look at the link and look at the women in leggings they look perfectly normal, no huge arse sticking out and no camel toe. I know the arse sticking out thing is just the way my body is and everyone's is different but what the **** is up with leggings looking weird on me?

I know how you feel. I used to buy leggings from topshop and new look and they would never fit me properly it was so annoying!

But now I get leggings from h&m and they are so much better and the fabric is much better too :smile:
You may have a larger vag than the leggings sizes currently offered cater to :biggrin:

Nah joking, shop around. The only ones I can stand are from Topshop. Try diff fabrics and stores?

before anyone assumes i'm fat, i'm not, i'm a size 8. for some reason no matter what size or style of leggings I buy I get ****ing camel toe :angry: and my arse looks ****ing huge. I don't wear leggings with tops, I usually shove a dress on top but that's because I don't really have an option of just wearing leggings and a top (I wouldn't go out of the house with leggings and a top but it'd be nice to have the option of wearing it around the house).

I don't really know what to do, every other girl that wears leggings manages to look fine in them so why the hell is it not working for me?

http://www.asos.com/Women/Sale/Trousers-Leggings/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=1928&Rf935=4061&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=36&sort=-1#state=Rf935%3D4061&parentID=-1&pge=0&pgeSize=-1&sort=-1

if you look at the link and look at the women in leggings they look perfectly normal, no huge arse sticking out and no camel toe. I know the arse sticking out thing is just the way my body is and everyone's is different but what the **** is up with leggings looking weird on me?
Reply 50
This really is the example of how beauty standards change. You are all probably in your 20s now, and I’m a teen in 2021 where it is fashionable to try and make your backside look as large as possible, so many girls would love to have your issue! However, 7 years ago, it wasn’t the case.
I don’t know, I just find it interesting how people’s insecurities end up becoming a beauty standard a number of years down the line.
I hope you eventually sorted your issue anyway :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest