Would you have sex with your mum/dad for a million pounds?

Watch
iamintorture
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
.....Is what my boyfriend just asked me. I feel sick to the core! I said no and he thinks I'm mental and he would with his mum in a heartbeat if the money was being offered to him and she agreed to do it. I am overreacting or he is not a bit sick in the head?!
chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
He has problems and a straight no to his question...
username1039383
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What the actual fudge? :lolwut:

Want my advice? Run for the hills!
Twenty Three
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
100% yes, 2 minutes means nothing
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by iamintorture)
.....Is what my boyfriend just asked me. I feel sick to the core! I said no and he thinks I'm mental and he would with his mum in a heartbeat if the money was being offered to him and she agreed to do it. I am overreacting or he is not a bit sick in the head?!
Is this the same boyfriend who asked you to do a threesome or something?
Padwas
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
im shocked

you still refer to that creep as your boyfriend ????!!!!!!
Jjj90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Twenty Three)
100% yes, 2 minutes means nothing
2 minutes?
iamintorture
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Is this the same boyfriend who asked you to do a threesome or something?

(Original post by Padwas)
im shocked

you still refer to that creep as your boyfriend ????!!!!!!
Sigh. I am actually going to leave him but basically waiting until my first year uni exams are over and I move out of halls. We live in the same flat and it's be really awkward if I do it now. But I am counting the days to do so because having cheated on me as well I don't really see a future.
joseon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Only if it was doggy style/reverse cowgirl.. I couldn't deal with eye contact.
Padwas
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sigh. I am actually going to leave him but basically waiting until my first year uni exams are over and I move out of halls. We live in the same flat and it's be really awkward if I do it now. But I am counting the days to do so because having cheated on me as well I don't really see a future.
good
EmmaBxoxo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Until I read the OP, I was going to go off on one.

Thats sick, and your boyfriend is deranged, you should break up with him.

And to the guy who said 'yes' and 'two minutes' I don't know whether to feel sick or laugh lol x :P
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why not?
Silver Arrows
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by joseon)
Only if it was doggy style/reverse cowgirl.. I couldn't deal with eye contact.
Ha! I owe you some rep bro :lol
miml
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
only if foreplay was involved.
iamintorture
Rep:
?
(Original post by Padwas)
good

(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Why not?
It's sad cause I really care for him. But I can't trust him. Plus he is very self centred and is obsessed with sex and keeps talking about it and I just think he doesn't really care about me and is just using me. I have tried to leave him before though and he seemed upset so who knows what goes through his head.
Padwas
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's sad cause I really care for him. But I can't trust him. Plus he is very self centred and is obsessed with sex and keeps talking about it and I just think he doesn't really care about me and is just using me. I have tried to leave him before though and he seemed upset so who knows what goes through his head.
hard to see why you care about a user
Robbie242
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No
HaQ_mAn_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf
rosewater1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That is so messed up
StevieNewRoad
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tell Oedipus to sling his hook FFS... He sounds like a **** who would cheat on you in a heartbeat!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (2)
16.67%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
16.67%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (2)
16.67%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (4)
33.33%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (2)
16.67%

Watched Threads