The Student Room Group

Would you have sex with your mum/dad for a million pounds?

Scroll to see replies

whoa is this guy your boyfriend or are you dating who you think is your boyfriend but actually is his dad? :eek:
Original post by iamintorture
Sigh. I am actually going to leave him but basically waiting until my first year uni exams are over and I move out of halls. We live in the same flat and it's be really awkward if I do it now. But I am counting the days to do so because having cheated on me as well I don't really see a future.

This made me laugh.
Original post by Anonymous Coward
This made me laugh.

.......why?
No. Does the OP's boyfriend come from the Fens (it's north of Cambridge)? Or the midwest states of the USA?
It's a really really horrible thing to have to contemplate doing. But I promise you that people have done worse for less.
ugh disgusting! How fitting is your username now that you have told you're planning to dump him? :lol:
Reply 86
I feel sick :puke:
Original post by kidomo
ugh disgusting! How fitting is your username now that you have told you're planning to dump him? :lol:

Quite fitting I guess :smile: Bit depressing though :frown:
Holy crap. Get away from him, girl!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The amount of people who have said yes or that they would even consider it is rather disturbing...
Original post by Zshoom
I'd do it for free.

same, would leave a baby in my mum then chuck her on the streets.
I suspect the OP's boyfriend must be from Redruth, or perhaps Otterburn. Brrrrr.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A million pounds, could basically have my life set up after that if I play it smart. 15 mins of torture for an easy life? Yeah seems worth it, I would.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 93
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Funny how girls are completely freaked out by this, while guys seem to consider it.

Exactly my thoughts.

And just no. For no amount of money. I'd dump him on this basis alone, if that was my bf...
Not to mention all other things you described him to be.
How are you in relationship with him in the first place is beyond me...
(edited 10 years ago)

How I feel at that prospect. God no no no no no no no no no no. I love my dad but nuh uh. No.
Original post by Grim_Squeaker
I suspect the OP's boyfriend must be from Redruth, or perhaps Otterburn. Brrrrr.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only in 'druth.
Reply 96
people saying their going to vommit are exaggerating tzhe situation abit lol no offence
Reply 97
Original post by HaQ_mAn_
wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf

Right in the feels.
Original post by So Instinct
A million pounds, could basically have my life set up after that if I play it smart. 15 mins of torture for an easy life? Yeah seems worth it, I would.

The image of your mum taking your dick and you ejaculating inside her would be branded in your thoughts forever, one does not simply forget such a horrible experience.
Reply 99
No way how the hell can you even suggest that. You are so disgusting.

Quick Reply

Latest