The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

when to choose a uni?

Hi, I am a bit confused by the ucas system. Got an offer from durham, but i am still waiting on other unis as well. When do I have to firm my offer in ucas? (Is there a time limit?) Can they drop my offer if I do not accept in time?
Original post by dutchie1
Hi, I am a bit confused by the ucas system. Got an offer from durham, but i am still waiting on other unis as well. When do I have to firm my offer in ucas? (Is there a time limit?) Can they drop my offer if I do not accept in time?

You firm it once you've received all decisions :smile: congratulations on your offer too! There is a time limit but you won't need to worry as your universities have to reply before that time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by dutchie1

Your time limit is May 7th if your final choice gets back to you before March 31st and there is no advantage to deciding early but many disadvantages. Even if you're 100% on your decision before then, there's little point in making it UCAS official until soon before the deadline because you can't change your decision if you change your mind over time.

Basically: don't worry, you have ages.

Quick Reply

Latest