have they made p3 too hard this summer?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i couldnt do it. (tried it this morning ) and i didnt even have enough time to finnish those questions i could do. i think the exam boards are gonig way over the top in trying to reduce pass rates.

Love Katy ***
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Edexcel's was nasty.
Rahul
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah edexcels was EVIL!
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I just hope AQA's Pure 3, which is sat next Thursday doesnt follow suit particularly in the case of Edexcel.

Thus far though, most of AQA's A Specification Pure modules have seemed easier than previous (P1, P2, P4, P5), the only reported tougher one was P6. Mechanics 1 apparently wasn't too nice. Methods was as cosy as it normally is according to my collegues in Year 12. Stats 1 is being sat next Tuesday along with Mechanics 2, with Pure 3, and Stats 2 being sat next Thursday.
Vin
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Edexcel P3 was outrageously, unprecedentedly hard. Horrid paper. I guess if they'd give us an extra 10 minutes on that paper, it would have been just right. Do-able but long and overall, questions were of higher difficulty that took long to think about, especially Q7.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads