Kingston University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Our accommodation staff will be on hand over the following week to give advice and guidance about living in Kingston. Whether you are interested in living in Halls of Residence, or would rather investigate the options of living in privately rented accommodation, our team of experts will be ready to answer all your accommodation related questions below.
figuresk8rstudent
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello.

I am a mature student and haven't had the opportunity to come to an Open Day and sadly probably won't be able to before the new academic year starts.

I have an interview next Wednesday and would love the opportunity to check out the halls at Kingston Hill. Is this a possibility? If not, will there be leaflets or someone I can talk to in-depth with so I can get the best idea what the halls are like etc?

Dale
Kingston University
Rep:
?
(Original post by figuresk8rstudent)
Hello.

I am a mature student and haven't had the opportunity to come to an Open Day and sadly probably won't be able to before the new academic year starts.

I have an interview next Wednesday and would love the opportunity to check out the halls at Kingston Hill. Is this a possibility? If not, will there be leaflets or someone I can talk to in-depth with so I can get the best idea what the halls are like etc?

Dale
Hi Dale,

Unfortunately you won’t be able to view the halls internally next Wednesday however you can certainly visit the hall sites to better understand the hall layout and locations. We have panoramas on our accommodation site
www.kingston.ac.uk/accommodation which allow you to view all our hall types both internally and externally.

We are happy for students to visit the Student Life Centre at Penrhyn Road to speak to somebody from Accommodation however if you have detailed questions these may be better answered by email to [email protected]

Kind regards,
Kristian Drane
Kingston University
Rep:
?
Hi all,

Thank you for your interest and questions over the past week! If you have any further questions, please get in touch by asking a question on the official rep thread. Please also feel free to contact students and alumni on AskUs, look for advice about accommodation on our website.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19
  • Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate