How do I revise for triple science exams in May?

Watch
MrsSheldonCooper
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Doing AQA triple science and want to get at least A*AA in them. How do I start revising and where do I begin?
username1022139
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I'm also doing triple science and I've yet to start any (actual) revision.
I'm going to start in a couple of days.

I'm going to start on Unit 2 Biology - make sure you thoroughly revise each page of the CGP revision guide, and aid the page's content by going and doing questions from external sources, like Bitesize or GetRevising.

Firstly, I'm going to do Unit 2 Biology, then Chemistry and then Physics.
Then I'll repeat (in the same subject order) for Unit 3.

I hope to have those complete by at most the first day of April - giving me enough time to consolidate my learning and fix it into my long-term memory.

Unit 1 shouldn't take as long as the other two, a mere two weeks of revision alongside a week of looking over my notes should do the trick.

My recommendation would be to make sure you devise enough time to revise and consolidate your notes to ensure you're not going to be cramming on the last week to your exam - topics you've not had time to revise effectively.

Hope I've helped,
Best of luck!
sjjames
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
There's a youtube channel called mygcsescience and it has playlists of B1-3, C1-3 AND P1-3 little clips of a science teacher going through every topic in the module. It's really helpful if you want to just listen to it being explained simply
Simmmi02
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Well i'm also doing triple science and my revision plan is this:

1. Read through revision guides (i'd recommend using the CGP ones if you can)
2. Use resources such as GCSE Bitesize and the Youtube channel, mygcsescience.
3. Do a few past papers and compare them to see which topics you still don't fully understand. Go over these topics again and try some more past papers.

Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.33%
Okay (64)
29.63%
A bit lacking (81)
37.5%
Not good at all (53)
24.54%

Watched Threads