Guys, do you feel like you're missing out if a girl has small boobs?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Throwaway221
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Either in a relationship or ONS?

Does it feel like a compromise? If in a relationship with a flat chested girl would you be more likely/tempted to cheat with a girl with big boobs? Do you ever fantasise about big boobs and wish your girlfriend had them?
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 7 years ago
They most extremely likely do.
joseon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No, I generally prefer girls with small boobs. I like dainty, delicate, feminine women and those kinda girls don't typically have huge hooters, unless they have fake ones.
Eloades11
  • Study Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
They most extremely likely do.
No, we don't.
Maid Marian
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Eloades11)
No, we don't.
You're honestly saying that if your girlfriend had small breasts you would never wish that they were bigger?
Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There's nothing wrong with small boobs
alow
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just no. Boobs are boobs, doesn't matter about their size!
joseon
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You're honestly saying that if your girlfriend had small breasts you would never wish that they were bigger?
I can't speak for that dude, but I know I certainly wouldn't.
yo radical one
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I honestly don't care, at all

I'll admit I care about ass and face though so you know I'm not lying/have no standards
Knighted
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Women overthink the whole chest size thing more then men.

Women and their breasts, to men its just really something to talk about in a general sense. I would never talk to my mates about my girlfriends breasts whereas after we saw The Wolf Of Wall Street we'd talk in a general, banta like sense where it's just "jesus christ those tits were crackin mate."

Here's a good example, Keeley Hazell has pretty much the best set of breasts I've ever seen. Would I replace my girlfriends breasts with hers? no.
Maid Marian
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by joseon)
I can't speak for that dude, but I know I certainly wouldn't.
I find that incredibly hard to believe.

It's like somebody giving you a small box of popcorn. You might be happy, of course, but you just wish it were a big box.
nicatre
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't think most guys would give a damn tbh.
Black Cat
Report 7 years ago
It doesn't matter to me and could say the same for a lot of other guys.
desdemonata
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Holy bejeesus.

Boobs are BOOBS. Guys will find them pretty amazing whatever size they are.

If I were a guy I'd feel very insulted that you think that they only pick a relationship based on boobsize and would cheat if someone had small boobs. Fantasizing about big boobs isn't the same as being unable to appreciate or like small boobs, or thinking that they are the only important factor in attractiveness.

Seriously OP you care much more than they will about your boob size. You have some real insecurity issues if you think a guy would do this
Farhan.Hanif93
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No guy worth his salt gives a damn.
joseon
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

It's like somebody giving you a small box of popcorn. You're happy, of course, but you just wish it were a big box.
Lol well I've no reason to lie.

Not everybody would wish they had a bigger box. Some people have a smaller apetite, and would be happier with a smaller box.

Bigger ≠ better when it comes to breasts. Smaller boobs are usually perkier, they are less likely to sag, and quite often, girls with smaller boobs have a nicer overall figure.
yo radical one
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

It's like somebody giving you a small box of popcorn. You might be happy, of course, but you just wish it were a big box.
Not really the same though

I mean I would only care because the popcorn in the smaller box runs out faster :rofl: I mean, if I got infinite refills and a waiter to fill the box up for me so I didn't have to do it myself, I wouldn't really mind either way
desdemonata
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

That's a ridiculous analogy. Not only that but arguing with a man about male preferences is ludicrous.

A lot more than just size matters in boobs. Shape is just as important, and nipples are pretty important too.
GottaLovePhysics! :)
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

So massive saggy breasts like you find morbidly obese women must be a massive box of popcorn, which is why guys find them so attractive.
TurboCretin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

There is such a thing as too big. Shape is more important than size IMO.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
6.99%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (30)
16.13%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (30)
16.13%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (28)
15.05%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (50)
26.88%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (35)
18.82%

Watched Threads