The Student Room Group

apply to UCD

Hi, i'm an italian student, currently i'm studying english in a cultural institute in Dublin, i'm interested in sports and i was thinking of applying to UCD (university college dublin) and start the university the next september. The problem is that the first applications are closed but on the website is written that later application may be accepted from march to the first of May. I went on my own to the college but i couldn't find anybody available to help me.
the applying process in online but i can't understand some points. I know i need a certification IELTS with 6.5 and a good score in the final exam of my secondary school and i have , but really i tried to call and sent lots email to UCD and i still have issues.http://www2.cao.ie/downloads/documents/Guidelines-EU-EFTA.pdf this is the list of the things i need but the system is very different from the italian's. Can anybody help me or give me some names of good university for sports & performance or physiotherapy in London and other cities in the Uk with applications still available ??? pleaseeee

Quick Reply

Latest