Emperor Sheev
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I just wanted to ask a quick question about psychology. I needed to know whether i need to remember numbers and statistics for the core studies unit 2 exam? For example in the Samuel and Bryant study do i have to remember the number of people in the sample and the amount of people that made errors in each condition. Help would be very much appreciated!
Emperor Sheev
Rep:
?
ANYONE?
Mephestic
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Jatyization)
I just wanted to ask a quick question about psychology. I needed to know whether i need to remember numbers and statistics for the core studies unit 2 exam? For example in the Samuel and Bryant study do i have to remember the number of people in the sample and the amount of people that made errors in each condition. Help would be very much appreciated!

I think the methodology and findings of the study is more important than exact specifics in numbers etc.
Emperor Sheev
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mephestic)
I think the methodology and findings of the study is more important than exact specifics in numbers etc.
Thank You, but my other question is that: Do you have to know the evaluation of the explanation and explanation of the results which are typically found on the holah pages? I am really confused and you help will be greatly appreciated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (186)
43.56%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.48%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.73%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (90)
21.08%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (44)
10.3%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed