Syncesta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I just received my offer today to study PGCE Religious Education with Philosophy at Liverpool Hope.

I recall having a good time with several students last week at the interview and I thought it would be worthwhile making this thread so we can get together and discuss our plans.

For current/past PGCE students at Hope, what accommodation did you opt for and how did you find it?

Good luck to those that need to pass their QTS tests and so on. I look forward to seeing you in September!
Diarmuid_9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Was it only people looking to do re with philosophy at your interview? I applied for it through ucas but haven't got a reply to my application yet but did get a reply for an re pgce
Syncesta
Rep:
?
No, it's basically whichever application they see first they send you for, but you are considered for both because the Philosophy is done in addition to the RE PGCE. They're both the same RE PGCE.

What's your academic background?
Diarmuid_9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ahh, I see. I'm currently doing philosophy and applies for a RE PGCE and an RE PGCE with philosophy. On the ucas website I got an (unsuccessful) interview for the RE PGCE but the column for the RE PGCE with philosophy is blank
Syncesta
Rep:
?
When was your interview?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (190)
15.54%
Uncertainty around my education (199)
16.27%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (120)
9.81%
Isolating with family (85)
6.95%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (47)
3.84%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (106)
8.67%
Loneliness (118)
9.65%
Financial worries (52)
4.25%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (110)
8.99%
Exposure to negative news/social media (89)
7.28%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (107)
8.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise