The Student Room Group

What do girls look for in guys personality wise?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BayHarborButcher
Yeahhh don't worry haha, I get to know the person before I decide to tease/slag them off and obviously if they're not that kinda person then I dont, but it gets a bit boring if they're not that kinda person I think :s-smilie: Aww that's horrible :frown: Saying that I call my sister short, she's 5ft 0, but she loves it realllllly, it's fine when it's not like judging/offensive. But you needa get to know the person before you can decide if they like that kidna thing or not :smile:

I agree :smile: Personally, I don't find it horrible. Similarly to your sister, I kinda like it. :smile:
Original post by ScottishShortiex
I agree :smile: Personally, I don't find it horrible. Similarly to your sister, I kinda like it. :smile:

Haha sorted then :P
Reply 62
Intelligence, Empathetic & Funny :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by stephanieuwa
No because you can be intelligent and still be an idiot. I think idiocy is more about common sense. I'd like someone who was intelligent and not an idiot. They are two separate qualities that don't influence each other.

ok. Well you implied that. That's why I was asking. I guess you're saying that they are two different things; you could be intelligent, in terms of good logical processing ability/vast knowledge, yet be very unwise, making you stupid.

What I was going to say is, someone could be not particularly intelligent. Yet I wouldn't go as far as to say that that makes that person an idiot. There's sort of a gap in between, where arguably, most people are, I think.
- Nerdyness because I make Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics jokes quite a lot so I like a guy who can get it and talk nerdy to me...:rolleyes:
- The ability to maintain conversation and provide banter because I am a chatty individual
- In touch with his emotions
Reply 65
Original post by nocoolusername
I was just wondering.

Posted from TSR Mobile

For me, I would love someone who's really caring and sweet. He must know when I am joking or angry. He must know how to differentiate those two. Sense of humor is important. A guy who is loyal and last but not least, he must be able make me feel important and treat me differently from another girl. =)

What is your personality?
Money.
Someone that's big, black, hench 'n' raw! :colone:
Original post by nocoolusername
I was just wondering.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It depends on the girl, many girls are different. Some girls like smart boys. So like funny guys. For me personally I like guy who is not afraid to be himself, and accepts me for who I am. I think a lot of girls would agree with that.
Also they have to caring, protective and just loving in general.
Original post by Pride
ok. Well you implied that. That's why I was asking. I guess you're saying that they are two different things; you could be intelligent, in terms of good logical processing ability/vast knowledge, yet be very unwise, making you stupid.

What I was going to say is, someone could be not particularly intelligent. Yet I wouldn't go as far as to say that that makes that person an idiot. There's sort of a gap in between, where arguably, most people are, I think.

Did my reply sound rude? Because reading back over it, it might have come across as argumentative. Sorry.

And I agree, I think most people are in the gap.
Reply 70
Original post by stephanieuwa
Did my reply sound rude? Because reading back over it, it might have come across as argumentative. Sorry.

And I agree, I think most people are in the gap.

I did think your first post was a lil harsh, 'I can't tolerate idiocy', that was why I asked a further question to properly understand what you meant. Makes sense.
Original post by Pride
I did think your first post was a lil harsh, 'I can't tolerate idiocy', that was why I asked a further question to properly understand what you meant. Makes sense.

Well, I'm quite brash in the sense, that I always say what I think and how I feel, regardless of how it comes across. Honestly, I can't tolerate idiocy. It's not that I'm impatient or purposely intolerant/mean, it just irritates me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending