The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church Uni (CCCU) adult nursing 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Im wondering if you were one of the top five highest scorers for your selection day and they have let you know early too. If so, well done you!!! Im very jealous :biggrin:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 81
My friends (from college) and I still havent heard anything... i'm guessing we still have to wait until 8th May :-(
Reply 82
Has anyone heard back from cccu who went for there interview on the 7th April, I'm getting so worried now!!!!
Got my offer about 2 weeks after my interview. Surely, if they are going to decline you then they would have done it already. If you haven't heard anything at all back from them, there is still hope.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Original post by Larap25
Has anyone heard back from cccu who went for there interview on the 7th April, I'm getting so worried now!!!!

Try not to worry too much. Only the top five from each selection day have been told early. The uni has said everyone else will be told on the 8th May. I was hoping we might hear before, but I think it's unlikely now :-(
Reply 85
Hello everyone
Original post by AngeB
Can't believe it. I've been offered a place at Canterbury 😃😃😃😃😃

Hey, this morning I received an offer for adult nursing in September! So relieved! I accepted immediately :-)
Hi dose of you that have an offer are u going to medway campas. I had my interview Friday 28th feb and still have not heard anything. I know I have not got long left to hear know but just curious as I have not heard if they have even sent their rejections out yet?
Reply 88
Original post by Chicken lady
Hey, this morning I received an offer for adult nursing in September! So relieved! I accepted immediately :-)

Congratulations, so pleased for you!! Can't wait for Sept to come....... But don't want to wish away the summer! Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else 😃
Original post by AngeB
Congratulations, so pleased for you!! Can't wait for Sept to come....... But don't want to wish away the summer! Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else ������

Me too!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CognEntropy
Got my offer about 2 weeks after my interview. Surely, if they are going to decline you then they would have done it already. If you haven't heard anything at all back from them, there is still hope.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i got my offer yesterday! Sooo pleased!
For those doing nursing at CCCU, check out a group on Facebook, called 'nursing and midwifery wannabes 2014'. Make yourself known and I'll find you (I don't like leaving my full name on these public sites, but my first name is Wendy).
Reply 92
Can't find such a group
Doesn't come up in searches. Unless you made it closed or secret then we have to be invited. You need to make it open for everyone to be able to see
Reply 93
Sorry I think I found it but it had 1712 members already so it's not for CCCU only?
There should be a separate one
Original post by mon06
Sorry I think I found it but it had 1712 members already so it's not for CCCU only?
There should be a separate one

No, or it's not just for CCCU, but there are a few cccu'ers on there. The CCCU page hasn't been set up yet. But in the meantime, it's a really good page for general help and support and speaking to other students etc.
Reply 95
I attended the interview for Adult nursing at Medway campus on 9th April, I have just got a notification from UCAS for a conditional offer today. I have accepted the offer.
Reply 96
Hi i attended the interview for Adult nursing at Medway campus on 31 March, i have got a notification from UCAS for a conditional offer . i have accepted the offer. please is there anybody that attended interview on 31 march?
Reply 97
There is me for Medway and I think two more people with nickname kattokit and rosefarge. We could create our group on fb now or wait for cccu to make one.

Original post by ngee
Hi i attended the interview for Adult nursing at Medway campus on 31 March, i have got a notification from UCAS for a conditional offer . i have accepted the offer. please is there anybody that attended interview on 31 march?
Reply 98
I have finally been offered a place but to start in april 2015. Which I suppose does give me chance to have a last minute cheap holiday and my son is 3 in november so from jan 2015 he gets his free 15hrs so for me it has worked out really well x
YAY finally got an conditional offer for CCCU and accepted! anyone else going Medway campus sept 2014??? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending