Want more information about this university?
laurenmjones
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi. I am from Wales and really can't pick between Cardiff UWIC or Sheffield Hallam.
Does anyone know what the course ''Physical activity, sport and health'' is like? Is Sheffield a student city and what is it like?
Many Thanks
Mogzy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey I'm also from Wales and when i went up there for my interview i went up the day before and then came back the next evening.. I know this doesn't say much but it does appear to be very student based and the university looks lovely As far as the course goes I couldn't tell you

Posted from TSR Mobile
.snowflake.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by laurenmjones)
Hi. I am from Wales and really can't pick between Cardiff UWIC or Sheffield Hallam.
Does anyone know what the course ''Physical activity, sport and health'' is like? Is Sheffield a student city and what is it like?
Many Thanks
Can't help with the course, nor with SHU. I can however help with the city.
Tonnes to do, you're lucky that you'll be significantly closer to the train station and the showroom than I am
Lots of shopping, Division street is lovely, loads of quirky little shops down there and in the Forum, there's also Meadowhall (£4 dayrider on the tram, but it's cheaper to get the train) Banter between Hallam and Uni of, which gets worse around this time of year with Varsity taking place. You may have won American Football this year, but we did win the snowsports... there's still a tonne of sports still to take place.
laurenmjones
Rep:
?
Thanks guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile
coleyboley
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by laurenmjones)
Many Thanks
I know about 10 people who are at or who were at Sheffield Hallam and apparently it's a really good city to live in!!
However I've stayed with friends in Cardiff and it was good

Posted from TSR Mobile
laurenmjones
Rep:
?
Thats brilliant help! Thank you !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
laurenmjones
Rep:
?
(Original post by coleyboley)
I know about 10 people who are at or who were at Sheffield Hallam and apparently it's a really good city to live in!!
However I've stayed with friends in Cardiff and it was good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, thank you for the help !

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (591)
34.02%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.45%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads