The Student Room Group

Black spots/ marks? How to remove?

I had spots and I picked them and now after a few months they have black marks, I picked at it again and some dark coloured blood came out...
and then I left it for a few months and there is now black marks left.

I left one of them for like 2 years and it faded away but left like a tiny dent.

On the others I applied some cream but it made the black stuff bulge out even more!!
And so I picked at it :s-smilie:

Any creams / homemade or bought etc or anything that I can use to get rid of these black marks?

Reply 1
I know honey helps. Put it on at night and wash it off with salt water in the morning.
Reply 2
Original post by ahmad94
I know honey helps. Put it on at night and wash it off with salt water in the morning.

Have you tried this? Actually work? I would but it would go all over my sheets and pillow when I move my head :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Should I move this thread to fashion ?? Mods??
Reply 4
Try using pore cleansing strips? Something like this http://m.boots.com/mt/www.boots.com/en/Biore-Ultra-Deep-Cleansing-Pore-Strips-6-Nose-Strips_1250117/#un_jtt_addtohome_hidden
I use them every now and again and find that they work really well, would definitely recommend x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Katie1210
Try using pore cleansing strips? Something like this http://m.boots.com/mt/www.boots.com/en/Biore-Ultra-Deep-Cleansing-Pore-Strips-6-Nose-Strips_1250117/#un_jtt_addtohome_hidden
I use them every now and again and find that they work really well, would definitely recommend x

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks but I don't have spots on my nose :tongue:
Reply 6
you can prevent them, but in order to remove them you need to use the old school painful procedure
Reply 7
Original post by SiminaM
you can prevent them, but in order to remove them you need to use the old school painful procedure

How?
Reply 8
Original post by kumon
How?

Prevent? Wash your face with a special gel for oily skin O use Effaclar from La Roche-Posay. Also, splash some cold water after so your pores close and they won't get filled with so much dirt. Get rid of them? Go to a cosmetician or squeeze them by yourself but if you do it yourself you might risk ending up with some marks on your face...
Reply 9
Original post by SiminaM
Prevent? Wash your face with a special gel for oily skin O use Effaclar from La Roche-Posay. Also, splash some cold water after so your pores close and they won't get filled with so much dirt. Get rid of them? Go to a cosmetician or squeeze them by yourself but if you do it yourself you might risk ending up with some marks on your face...

I said i;ve already poped them like a few months ago and now I have a black mark/ purple mark, how do I get rid of that dark mark??

Quick Reply

Latest