Padwas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Aurangzeb)
HOW DARE YOU. NAME ONE EVENT WHICH HAS CAUSED MORE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION. SHAME ON YOU . GO AND EDUCATE YOURSELF.

JOI BANGLA
there were terrible atrocities committed in many wars since ww2 calm down .
e.g Vietnam , Afghanistan , cold war , all used different , shocking form of death .
here i will link a battle so gruesome it was removed from history

The Hama massacre occurred in February 1982, when the Syrian Army bombarded the town of Hama in order to quell a revolt by the Muslim Brotherhood. An estimated 7,000 to 40,000 people were killed, including about 1,000 soldiers, and large parts of the old city were destroyed. The attack has been described as possibly being "the single deadliest act by any Arab government against its own people in the modern Middle East".
Even Saddam couldent belive it.
Western countries denounced the attack as a breach of human rights and a massacre, and the Hama massacre is often raised in indictment of the Assad regime's poor human rights record. Within Syria, mention of the massacre has been strictly suppressed, although the general contours of the events-and various partisan versions, on all sides-are well-known throughout the country. When the massacre is publicly referenced, it is only as the "events" or "incident" at Hama.
Aurangzeb
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You benchods! You kutha! How dare you try and say the liberation war genocide was a myth! You are disrespecting millions of people mother****er!

you uneducated dogs...have some humanity and respect for the innocent people that have passed away

আমার সোনার বাংলা
Ornlu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Aurangzeb)
You benchods! You kutha! How dare you try and say the liberation war genocide was a myth! You are disrespecting millions of people mother****er!

you uneducated dogs...have some humanity and respect for the innocent people that have passed away

আমার সোনার বাংলা
Your use of language is Haraam. Also, you shouldn't use 'dog' as an insult, because dogs are better than us - I will have to find you a Sufi quote in a bit (when I get on my computer) to clarify what I mean...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (225)
67.57%
No (108)
32.43%

Watched Threads