Rachel3333
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So I just been nominated after hoping I wouldn't be, don't really know if I should do it or not. Wondered your views on it?
username1331498
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Don't lower yourself to the standards of the chavvy kind.
chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
its pure stupidity...
Wolve
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Do what my friend did and down a glass of milk
EarthlingyThingy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rachel3333)
So I just been nominated after hoping I wouldn't be, don't really know if I should do it or not. Wondered your views on it?
You have a choice... Be one of them or not be. We all know who they are and nobody should want to be them... They're scum
MidnightDream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It's really pathetic
aeon439
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Scathing
askew116
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Personally I see nothing wrong with nek nominations provided that the cocktail you neck is 'safe'.

I haven't been, but one of my housemates has, and although his cocktail tasted revolting (he made some for us afterwards), there was nothing that could have harmed him in it.
Jamerson
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
upload a fifteen minute video of you sipping tea and reading an academic book
Manitude
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you don't want to do it, don't do it. Or take the opportunity to do something nice? Drink tea/coffee instead of alcohol?
Bill_Gates
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
alcohol is nothing to be played with, kills loads of people annually. Im still surprised its so cheap and available.
Grim_Squeaker
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Two pints of ice tea. If you don't like ice tea then it's an epic challenge
Autistic Merit
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My friend just filled an old Smirnoff bottle (not quite 1L, more like 700ml) with water and pretended to down that. Not sure if you would be able to do that as an alternative.
MalteseMalteser
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I haven't been nominated but I know if I was then I'd honour it by drinking alcohol (a safe amount, mind, not a stupid crazy attempt like some of the ones I've seen)

However you can still do it with Milk, or Water, heck maybe a Coca-Cola instead? it doesn't have to have alcohol in it, it just states "a pint"
nocoolusername
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I wouldnt do it. I like to be in control. Some guy drank beer and fed a homeless person. Whoever that guy is i rate him. Someone took a horse into tescos. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rachel3333
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thanks everyone for your advice, I don't mind drinking but don't want to put the burden by "nominating" 3 other people plus not going out in the next 24 hours, I thought Facebook said they wouldn't allow those videos anymore anyway :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mr Inquisitive
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Rise above it. Natural selection has mercilessly shown those foolish enough to participate in this game 'who's boss'
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Report 6 years ago
I think it's silly, cringe whenever I see someone has uploaded one on Facebook.
Xyloid
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Don't be a sheep like everybody else.

Pathetic how easily people feel the need to cave into peer pressure.
Caitprosser
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I wouldn't do it if I were you, not only because it's dangerous, ridiculous, and shows the person craves attention, but also because you're posting it online; it could come back to haunt you at any time in the future, and once you've posted it you can't really control who sees it. Schools in my area are actually trying to find and stop people who are doing nek nominations. Think, do you really feel a need to prove your worth through downing something vile? I would strongly advise that you rise above it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.58%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
14%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (136)
33.42%

Watched Threads