:smile:
Norwich University of the Arts
Norwich
Name: Alexander Parnell
Current and Predicted Grades: D*D*D*
Course Applying For: Film and Moving Image
Other Choices: none

Hi guys!

Norwich is my firm choice, going to be looking for some private accommodation soon, I found most of the landlords want full houses and don't want to split up rooms so if your thinking of renting privately and want a room somewhere hit me and and we can try find a place, I'm already in a group with another person and looking for either another person or two. :smile:
Reply 42
Name: Katerina Basarbolieva
Course Applying For: Photography
Other Choices: USW

Hey guys!
I created a Facbook group so feel free to join it - https://www.facebook.com/groups/660783803995092/ :biggrin:
Anyway, NUA is my firm choice. ((:
Hi guys I have a question about accommodation..

I'm looking into going straight into private housing and I know people are already starting to look around, I'm just wondering how you go about it- I mean I think our loans come in quite late august? (Well that's what I've been told) so I'm just wondering how we would secure a house if our loans haven't come through (Sorry if this is a really dumb question/ not explained well, it's just nobody's actually talked me through it..) :/

Thanks for any help :-)
Hey guys,

my friend and I created an NUA Fresher's 2014 facebook group. As no one had made one yet, we thought it would be a good idea.
TheStudentRoom won't allow me to post the link, because they say it breaks their advertising rules, so I guess just look for "NUA Fresher's 2014" on facebook. It's a closed group, with 3 members at the moment (just saying, cause there's another one with 13 members, but that groups seems quite inactive).

I'm sure it would be another good way to meet people :smile:
Original post by Pegss
Name: Tegen
Current and Predicted Grades:
Merit
Course Applying For:
Games Art and Design
Other Choices: Falmouth & Plymouth

Got NUA as my firmed choice
:smile:

You should join our NUA Game Art students group for 2014 ^_^
https://www.facebook.com/groups/NUAgamesart2014/
Reply 46
Hey guys, If anyone is looking for private accom for September we are looking for a seventh in a 7 bed house. It's a nice new build and will be no more than £80 per week with bills! We are a group of Game Art students and a mix of boys and girls. Inbox if interested! x
Reply 47
Hey!
Name: Amber
Course Applying For: Film and Moving Image

I got a place last year for NUA but took a year out and have been working full time at a post production company in London :smile:. I have requested to join the fresher groups on facebook but not yet been accepted haha. Im still unsure about which accommodation to choose or whether to go private !
Reply 48
Name: Manda
Course Applying For: Illustration - unconditional place accepted!

Hi Everyone! I'm starting Sept, and looking for a place to live, if ya fancy sharing a house or want a housemate let me know!
Name: Sam
Course Applying For: Illustration

Hey! So, I've got the grades I need and will be starting NUA in September. SO excited! But, the only thing is- I have no accommodation sorted out yet.
I won't know anybody going to the same Uni, unfortunately, but if anyone needs a room to be filled in their house, or would like to share a house with me, please message me! :smile:
Hey,

I'm Kate and I've applied for illustration ( received a conditional offer!).

I've found an apartment 10 minutes away from NUA but I need 2 other people to apply with me.

Thanks!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Manda93
Name: Manda
Course Applying For: Illustration - unconditional place accepted!

Hi Everyone! I'm starting Sept, and looking for a place to live, if ya fancy sharing a house or want a housemate let me know!

Hi, are you still looking for accommodation? I've found an apartment 10 minutes away from nua but I need 2 other people to apply with me!

I've got a conditional offer for the Illustration course and would love to hear back from you!

Kate
Hey, I got an unconditional offer for the same degree at NUA, but I didn´t take it and because I had a place at UEA for BA Film and Television Studies.

I´m worried I might have made a mistake turning it down. Any advice?

Quick Reply

Latest