Accidentally sent the girl I like a wink message!?!?!

Watch
RobertChris
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
uh oh!!
ThePoster
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If she says anything just tell her you didn't mean to do it. That's the glory of words.

Either way, you should tell her how you feel. If you don't you won't get anywhere with her, but also won't be able to move on.
RobertChris
Rep:
?
(Original post by ThePoster)
If she says anything just tell her you didn't mean to do it. That's the glory of words.

Either way, you should tell her how you feel. If you don't you won't get anywhere with her, but also won't be able to move on.
I agree, but I don't think she'll believe for a second that sending her a wink sticker was by accident. Especially when she sent me one on Sunday.

She might be in tomorrow, but what if she sees it and doesn't reply in the morning. I know I wouldn't even if I liked her.
RobertChris
Rep:
?
It was an extremely unlikely thing to happen tbh. There are loads of sticker/smileys on my iPhone, the chance of me ACCIDENTALLY sending the WINK one while the phone was in my pocket is literally incredible. I'm just worried she'll be repulsed by it.
ilem
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You should stop overthinking things so much, from the tone of this thread it sounds like you ran over her dog or something along those lines. You just sent her a wink. Relax.
MidnightDream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It depends what the message was really, I think repulsed is too strong a word though but to be honest I think she may just ignore it don't stress out over it
RobertChris
Rep:
?
i'm worried she'll stop liking me.
ElChapo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by RobertChris)
i'm worried she'll stop liking me.
If you overthink like this you will never be happy. You should try not giving a crap about this text, no matter what she thinks of it. Besides if she's really interested in you this is too minor a thing to put her off

Posted from TSR Mobile
RobertChris
Rep:
?
(Original post by ElChapo)
If you overthink like this you will never be happy. You should try not giving a crap about this text, no matter what she thinks of it. Besides if she's really interested in you this is too minor a thing to put her off

Posted from TSR Mobile
So should I just forget about it, and still ask her out at some point? I was going to do this initially..
Okie dokie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh no, the forbidden wink face, what have you done!
interstitial
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
LOL, say it was an accident :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
colourpurple
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by RobertChris)
I was out, and was contemplating sending a girl I like a message asking her how she is. I accidentally sent her an iPhone 'wink' sticker. The phone was in my pocket and my finger must have accidentally pressed it.

Anyhow, the thing is. I told a few people I like her and someone must have said something because two days ago she asked me why people are saying we're seeing each other. I had only said to people I like her. Fortunately at the end of the conversation, she said she didn't care, and then she said 'I like it tbh' and I said 'like what'. She said 'being topic of conversation' and she said the fact that people have nothing better to do. I said 'Haha, exactly' and then she sent a wink smiley. (This was two days ago) It was today I completely accidentally sent her a wink sticker.

It's really odd, because there are a ton of stickers, and when I took my phone out of my pocket, I just saw that I had accidentally sent a wink sticker. She hasn't seen it yet, probably asleep. But i'm afraid she'll be repulsed by it. What should I do?

Because the fact of the matter is I like her (a lot) and I don't want to mess things up! Have I?

Pretend it wasn't you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nerol
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Surely this isn't serious, is it?

If you genuinely consider that to be a problem, you have much bigger ones to worry about.
Shazzarr
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
"No point crying over spilt milk"
Smilies and emojis tend to be the basis of conversations nowadays, sje wont think anything of it.

Youre being rather paranoid and worrisome and that would ruin your chances with her more than a silly smilie. Jheeze
WinOrDie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You sound like a child
Lamptastic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thank goodness there's no sexface smiley on FB or else you may have dieded.

:sexface:

Tis just a wink. She sent you a wink, you sent her a wink. No biggie.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (145)
14.38%
I'm not sure (43)
4.27%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (302)
29.96%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.58%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed