The Student Room Group

waiting for payment

I got the payment scheduled from 1 month already but I still got no money. My attendance was confirmed last week and it shows on my online aplication. I intend to sue SFE and I want to know if I have to send them a letter of l intention first. Hope someone can give me an advice. Thank you
Hi pitt morar

Sorry to hear that. Have you received your notification of entitlement letter and sent back the declaration that was attached to that? Your institution would be unable to confirm your attendance and registration until we had that. Also, it may be in your best interest to have someone in our contact centre (0845 300 5090) confirm we have actually received that confirmation.

Thanks
Reply 2
In my online aplication it appeared that it was confirmed by the University (it's alredy a week)and I also sended the declaration,too. Even though I have all evidence, my payments it's still progressing,now I am waiting for over one months . I started in September and I didn't any payment .
Reply 3
I didn't receive last notification letter at home, I saw just online but there I can't see were I should sign.
Do I must to receive something else?
Hi there.

We will only send out one declaration with a notification of entitlement letter per academic year, so the first notification you received that relates to this particular academic year will have the declaration attached.

If you have sent this as previously stated, and payments are showing as 'approved', then this means we may not have received the relevant confirmation from your university, I would advise you to call us on 0845 300 5090 to ensure we have received your declaration and that we have confirmation from your institution.

Thanks.

Quick Reply