Maxgeorge83
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey, can you guys help me with my EPQ survey/questionnaire stuff, please? much appreciated btw it's about Gothic Literature losing its popularity.
Thanks!

1) What is your age?
2) What is your Gender?
3)What is your Current Occupation?
4) What Country do you Currently Live in?
5) What does the Word 'Gothic' Mean to you?
6) What does the Word 'Horror' Mean to you?
7) Do you Think Gothic Literature has Influenced Film and TV?
8)Do you prefer Horror Films to Horror Novels? if so, why?
9)Do you think that kids nowadays are far more interested in Film/TV rather than Novels? if so, why?
10) What conventions contribute to define Gothic novels?
Pip1309
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1) What is your age? 18
2) What is your Gender? Female
3)What is your Current Occupation? Student
4) What Country do you Currently Live in? England
5) What does the Word 'Gothic' Mean to you? Cult of people who like to wear dark clothing and generally appear moody and withdrawn
6) What does the Word 'Horror' Mean to you? Scary or gory content
7) Do you Think Gothic Literature has Influenced Film and TV? A lot more vampire/werewolf tv programmes on nowadays e.g. the vampire diaries, teen wolf
8)Do you prefer Horror Films to Horror Novels? if so, why? No, I prefer the novels, films are cringey in my opinion as the special effects are never quite right
9)Do you think that kids nowadays are far more interested in Film/TV rather than Novels? if so, why? Yeah, people have lost the joy of reading now, it's easier to gorm in front of the tv rather than use their imagination
10) What conventions contribute to define Gothic novels? Dark, possible romance, usually an outcast main character
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (394)
56.61%
I don't have everything I need (302)
43.39%

Watched Threads