UCL Medicine Offer Holders 2014 Entry Watch

niniesta96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi all, congratulations to everyone who has received an offer to study Medicine at UCL!!!

I understand that there is already a thread for those who've received offers for any subject at UCL but I thought it would be a good idea to create one that is solely dedicated to Medicine offer holders.

Here we can discuss anything we feel is important: Are you going to firm the offer that you have got? What are you looking forward to most about studying at UCL? Aspects of the course that interest you? Facilities in London that you wish to use and explore?

I would be particularly interested in finding out about whether anyone has commenced their application process for accommodation.
Is there a specific type of accommodation that you are opting for?
Does anyone know which houses/halls are the best for 1st years?

I received my offer on Monday (interview on the 4th Feb) and have firmed it but I'm not sure just yet what kind of accommodation I want to go for.

Lastly, to anyone waiting for interviews or offers I wish you the best of luck and hope you can join the other offer holders soon!
AnnekaChan173
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm stalking this. Hopefully I'll be one of the lucky kids on a thread like this next year. Congratulations, everyone, you've gotten into an amazing medical school, and I'm sure this is the beginning of the time of your life~

Posted from TSR Mobile
niniesta96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by AnnekaChan173)
I'm stalking this. Hopefully I'll be one of the lucky kids on a thread like this next year. Congratulations, everyone, you've gotten into an amazing medical school, and I'm sure this is the beginning of the time of your life~

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey thanks for the comment! Your time will come soon

I suggest that you follow this thread also: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show..._campaign=t005

It's the same thing but I've put it in the UCL forum- it has more posts than this one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 20 May '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How has 2019 been so far?