Who's going to Greenwich in sept 2014 for adult nursing Watch

tobisky247
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi everyone, I just thought I'll start a thread on people going to Greenwich university to study adult nursing in September 2014. It will be nice to get to know each other and share ideas.
Lauren_w9119
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I had assessments today at Greenwich, I passed the maths and if have passed the English will receive an interview date. Really debating uni for financial reaons but I cant be a nursing assistant for the rest of my life! does anyone have any advice with regards to fiancé etc? Greenwich is my last option now as every other uni have said no although I have 4 years experience at university college London hospital on a surgical ward and now in a&e!!
tobisky247
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
You can assess your fiances through the NHS busary website. If you fill in your information you should get a rough idea as to what you will get
LouiseACasey
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Greenwich is my first choice and I received an conditional offerrrrr!! Happy dayss, what do i do for student finance???
Laurenriley_93
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello I firmed my offer on Monday I had an unconditional. I can't believe the course starts on the 1st sept. Looking forward to meeting others x
tobisky247
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Congrats to all of you it's great to know people are getting offers. Will be great to meet you all at some point. You can start filling your bursary from now. It's all on nhs busary website.
stickyenvelope
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can You Belllllliiiiieeevvvvvveeee This??????

Sent my birth certificate, passport and 3 years p60's and self employment account to NHS bursary. I received an email on saturday - the envelope has arrive but nowt inside - ooooohhhhh NOOOOOOO- i hear you say!!! YES - everything GONE!!!

Good thing is I get to take a new passport photo. Last one was horrid?
tobisky247
Rep:
?
How could everything inside disappear that's very strange.
Lauren_w9119
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Iv got my offer yesterday, they said due to the large amount of successful applicants there's no more places in sept 14 so they've put me on march 15 ( which suits me fine means I can save between now and then! )
tobisky247
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lauren_w9119)
Iv got my offer yesterday, they said due to the large amount of successful applicants there's no more places in sept 14 so they've put me on march 15 ( which suits me fine means I can save between now and then! )
Same as me Lauren. But mine has been pushed forward to September 2015 not sure if I am able to lobby for march!
alexpiper16
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys. Greenwich is also my first choice (at Avery Hill) and I'm doing A Levels at the moment. What about you guys?
LouiseACasey
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
for sept 2014 thats the same as me!! im in 6th form too finishing my a levels x
Laurenriley_93
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi so who's actually coming to averyhill for adult nursing? I made us a Fb group.
LouiseACasey
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am!!!!
tobisky247
Rep:
?
Great stuff loiuse. My admission has been deferred to next year so i won't be there 2014. Good luck
Lauren_w9119
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mine for deferred or march next year to, they then changed it again to September but I said I'd prefer the march cohurt so they said that's fine.
tobisky247
Rep:
?
Mine for deferred or march next year to, they then changed it again to September but I said I'd prefer the march cohurt so they said that's fine.
Oh that's lucky then. I tried to request for march but no positive response. But am thinking of trying again after September. Maybe I'll get lucky.
kanny
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Hey i applied for the September intake but they said it was all full so they offered me a place for march 2015 intake. Do you think if spaces go into clearing for septetmber intake they will offer me a place instead of march. I dont want to wait another year
tobisky247
Rep:
?
(Original post by kanny)
Hey i applied for the September intake but they said it was all full so they offered me a place for march 2015 intake. Do you think if spaces go into clearing for septetmber intake they will offer me a place instead of march. I dont want to wait another year

Hey am not sure if you can apply through clearing once you have a firmed choice. The best way is to contact the university and check with them. I don't want to wait either as I have been offered September 2015 and am still trying to get a place for march intake. It's really a long wait
EmmaS92
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I applied for September 2014 intake. I had my interview on the 19th February and after 3 months of waiting, received an email only a couple of weeks ago offering me a place in the March 2015 intake!! The September intake had already been filled. I have accepted and am so so so excited to be starting next year!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Greenwich
    University of Greenwich all campuses Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads