Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Ok so met a nice girl in early January and was necking with her. Asked her if i could take her out on a date the following day and she said yes but then she text me the morning after saying sorry about last night. Text her back saying she doesn't have to apologise for anything and thought that was that until i got another text just recently off her day after valentines day which was over a month after i met her asking how i was and we were sending texts back and forth for the day but wasn't exactly sure what to text to her.

Are the chances that shes interested and i should ask her on a date again?? Im useless with girls texting games :confused:
PosionedMushroom
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sounds like she's interested as she sent you a text after having not spoken for quite a while. If you want to go on another date with her then I see no reason why you shouldn't ask
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Ill have to have a think was a bit complicated because when i was with her another girl came over who knew us both and shouted at me because this other girl is one of my mates ex's which i didn't know. He's a good friend but we only see each other few times a year so suppose it wouldn't be that much of a problem hopefully. Think them 2 girls were good mates too so all seems screwed up
jay2013
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ask her out again.
S1elyak1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
She's more than likely waiting for you to ask. I say ask her out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
3.57%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (8)
14.29%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (8)
14.29%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (6)
10.71%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (22)
39.29%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (10)
17.86%

Watched Threads