The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

3rd years returning to halls

I've had a nightmare with housing this year and have no one to live with for my final year. I was just wondering if any other second years will be planning on spending their 3rd year 2014/2015 in halls?
Original post by Amie94
I've had a nightmare with housing this year and have no one to live with for my final year. I was just wondering if any other second years will be planning on spending their 3rd year 2014/2015 in halls?

Hi Amie, I'm in a similar situation - I've taken a year out, and switched courses, so I'm going into second year in 2014/15. Most of my friends graduated in July so I need somewhere to live next year. I live with an MA student this year, but he's leaving Liverpool at the end of the year.

I applied to Dover Court yesterday: http://www.liv.ac.uk/accommodation/halls/on-campus-accommodation/dover-court/. It's just for returning undergraduates - no first years. I think it'll be pretty good, right on campus, and hopefully a bit quieter than first year halls - it is pricey though!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Hi Matthew, I have applied to Dover Court too. Hopefully there will be many undergrads in our situation! Do you know when we hear anything back from the accommodation office?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending