The Student Room Group

Residency form

hi there,

I have been asked to provide proof of residency for the last 3 years and i am starting a course this year(2014) in September.

Is it ok to provide bank statements from September 2010 to December 2013? however there are 2 months in the middle of this bank account which did not have any transactions but will that be enough to prove that i have been here more than 3 years??

thanks
Hi there fabs312.

Bank statements are definitely one of the best forms of evidence you can submit to us, providing they show activity on the account for the period 3 years prior to your course start date.

Each case is considered individually, so an assessor may request further evidence for the period you have advised does not show any activity. It would be in your best interest to submit additional evidence such as a utility bill, council tax bill or any evidence of employment such as payslips to ensure your application would be approved.

You can submit the bank statements first of all and then if an assessor decides they require additional evidence, they will be in touch.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending