anyone have an idea of how i can revise the whole topic of media in 3 days? Watch

tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
now i know i should have left more time but i didn't realise my other topics would take so long to revise. i have a unit 4 psychology mock on monday morning and i have revised schizophrenia and am just finishing research methods but i haven't even looked at my notes from media. i really want a good mark (at least an A) in this mock and i don't want media to let me down. i have summary sheets my teacher gave me for each topic and i could read them but i don't think my normal revision method will get everything in media done by then.
for revision is usually rewrite my notes in summary form highlight key words then type them up straight away, it is very effective for me but takes a long time.
any ideas?
TheCynicalChild
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Exactly in the same position, except my mock is a few days later. Writing AO1 and AO2's really quickly and in note form helps a lot. AO3 you can really think up on the spot so I wouldn't even worry about that. Try just skimming through the content, writing out perhaps a couple of sentences of AO1, headline AO2 research and a few sentences describing the study. If you really condense it down so that there's only a few key pointers for each section, it makes the job easier.

At least, that's the way I do it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Contemporary Dance Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Nov '19
  • University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (140)
18.72%
Labour (320)
42.78%
Liberal Democrats (152)
20.32%
Green Party (41)
5.48%
Brexit Party (21)
2.81%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (2)
0.27%
SNP (9)
1.2%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.8%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.13%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.13%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)