Student alcohol consumption survey Watch

mjr216
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Apologies for spamming this page with a request for participants, but I'm a third-year psychology student and I really need 10-20 more participants for my final year project on student alcohol consumption. It's really quick and you can do it from your computer, so if you're an undergraduate student at the University of Exeter with 5 minutes to spare you'd be doing me a massive favour!

http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/Charlotte_Mike/2469/

In return, I'm more than happy to answer any questions about Exeter/psychology/life.
gagaslilmonsteruk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mjr216)
Apologies for spamming this page with a request for participants, but I'm a third-year psychology student and I really need 10-20 more participants for my final year project on student alcohol consumption. It's really quick and you can do it from your computer, so if you're an undergraduate student at the University of Exeter with 5 minutes to spare you'd be doing me a massive favour!

http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/Charlotte_Mike/2469/

In return, I'm more than happy to answer any questions about Exeter/psychology/life.
It's a bit alienating. You'd be more likely to get results if you made it open to undergraduates outside of Exeter too. Just my advice though ...
Bulbasaur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Might want to post this in the university of exeter section if its only for exeter students...
mjr216
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
It's a bit alienating. You'd be more likely to get results if you made it open to undergraduates outside of Exeter too. Just my advice though ...
One of the measures we're looking at is whether the extent to which people feel they're a part of a specific group (in this case undergraduates at Exeter) affects the amount they drink. So unfortunately it's only open for Exeter students. Thanks though.

(Original post by Bulbasaur)
Might want to post this in the university of exeter section if its only for exeter students...
I tried! Annoyingly it got moved here - it was my first thread so it needed mod approval, and I guess they thought it was more appropriate for this section.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (134)
18.23%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
9.93%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (127)
17.28%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (105)
14.29%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (72)
9.8%
How can I be the best version of myself? (224)
30.48%

Watched Threads