What is the lowest mark you have ever got on a Test/Exam?

ReputationRep:
    for me - i did a test in Spainsh were i got 0 out of 10 because i was off the day they learnt what was going to be in the test so i didnt know any of the answers.

ReputationRep:
    This wasn't me but someone got 2.5% in a maths prelim/mock.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think I've ever got lower than 25%

ReputationRep:
    I think I got 18/60 on a maths test in year 9 :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I once got 39% in a Biology test in S2 (year 9).

ReputationRep:
    tbh I barely remember GCSE/A-level let alone before. I got 40% on one piece of work at uni (still don't get that..), I think that's probably the lowest I'd got.

ReputationRep:
    19/30 for English:mad:

ReputationRep:
    11/40 - philosophy, that's a U but then I retook it and got a A I have no idea why it went so wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    a U in GCSE french listening exam ehhh woops

ReputationRep:
    We did a French mock in year 8, and I remember getting 4/100. It was a bad day.

ReputationRep:
    Like a B in year 9 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Got Es in my science mocks this year
    Been going through this CBA phase, hopefully I'll do better in the next test

ReputationRep:
    40% in Physics GCSE mock :lol:

ReputationRep:
    3/300 in my AS Maths exams. I was forced into doing it in Year 11 and didn't really bother learning anything for it since I'm useless at Maths anyway. I think I spent most of my Year 11 maths lessons either sleeping or doing my GCSE Graphics coursework

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got a GCSE D in drama, then again the entire class got D or below. I don't think that teacher works there anymore haha...

ReputationRep:
    19/40 in a GCSE French Listening Exam.

ReputationRep:
    I think it was 12/45 on a Science exam, which was an F. To be fair, it was essentially writing about an experiment but in excrutiating detail. I used to hate those exams; you have no idea how happy I was the first time I got a D.

ReputationRep:
    throughout school my parents wouldn't let me get a B. the one time i did i was beaten with a wire

ReputationRep:
    26/80 in my Sociology GCSE Mock (a U, basically).
    What was even more surprising was the way the Sociology teaching assistant broke the news to me:
    "Zara, you got a U, meaning that U should have stayed in bed on the day instead of actually turning up; that way you'd have earned yourself an extra few hours of sleep having still got the same grade."

ReputationRep:
    62% once in a Physics 20 mark short class test.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 24, 2014
TSR Support Team
Poll
What is stopping you from being in a happy relationship?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.