Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the lowest mark you have ever got on a Test/Exam? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    for me - i did a test in Spainsh were i got 0 out of 10 because i was off the day they learnt what was going to be in the test so i didnt know any of the answers.

ReputationRep:
    This wasn't me but someone got 2.5% in a maths prelim/mock.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think I've ever got lower than 25%
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I think I got 18/60 on a maths test in year 9 :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I once got 39% in a Biology test in S2 (year 9).

ReputationRep:
    tbh I barely remember GCSE/A-level let alone before. I got 40% on one piece of work at uni (still don't get that..), I think that's probably the lowest I'd got.

ReputationRep:
    19/30 for English:mad:

ReputationRep:
    11/40 - philosophy, that's a U but then I retook it and got a A I have no idea why it went so wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    a U in GCSE french listening exam ehhh woops

ReputationRep:
    We did a French mock in year 8, and I remember getting 4/100. It was a bad day.

ReputationRep:
    Like a B in year 9 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Got Es in my science mocks this year
    Been going through this CBA phase, hopefully I'll do better in the next test

ReputationRep:
    40% in Physics GCSE mock :lol:

ReputationRep:
    3/300 in my AS Maths exams. I was forced into doing it in Year 11 and didn't really bother learning anything for it since I'm useless at Maths anyway. I think I spent most of my Year 11 maths lessons either sleeping or doing my GCSE Graphics coursework

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got a GCSE D in drama, then again the entire class got D or below. I don't think that teacher works there anymore haha...

ReputationRep:
    19/40 in a GCSE French Listening Exam.

ReputationRep:
    I think it was 12/45 on a Science exam, which was an F. To be fair, it was essentially writing about an experiment but in excrutiating detail. I used to hate those exams; you have no idea how happy I was the first time I got a D.

ReputationRep:
    throughout school my parents wouldn't let me get a B. the one time i did i was beaten with a wire

ReputationRep:
    26/80 in my Sociology GCSE Mock (a U, basically).
    What was even more surprising was the way the Sociology teaching assistant broke the news to me:
    "Zara, you got a U, meaning that U should have stayed in bed on the day instead of actually turning up; that way you'd have earned yourself an extra few hours of sleep having still got the same grade."

ReputationRep:
    62% once in a Physics 20 mark short class test.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.